Chapter 1

I didn't know what day of the week it was. I didn't know what time of day it was. I didn't know what the date was, or the month. I didn't what anything was. It has been that way since I was kidnapped.

I still had hope that my family would find me. That small sliver of hope that they still knew I was alive was what kept me alive. I didn't know if they were still looking for me though. For all I know they might have given up years ago.

I remember my family very clearly. I can imagine Sawyer and Bria, probably with kids by now. I'm sure Maxi would have found her mate by now, and maybe even have a kid. Preston probably had found his mate, but I doubt he has a kid. Avalon is probably enjoying her teenage years, having fun with all her friends. And my parents. They are probably just the same.

Always arguing over the stupidest things and making up ten minutes later. Making sure that we were all behaving ourselves and not being mean to anyone. Doing their best to protect the people that they love.

I don't know what my family was like now, if my kidnapping affected them greatly or not. They could be doing just fine without me, or they could be falling apart.

It hurt me to not know how my family was doing. It ripped me heart in half at the thought of any any of them suffering greatly. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to handle it and would have a mental break down in my cell before someone would come and shut me up.

The sound of footsteps coming down the hall broke me out of my thoughts, and I curled up in the blankets, pretending to be asleep.

"Get up you worthless bitch," spat the man. I opened my eyes and looked down at the worn out brown boots that he wore. I learned long ago that looking up any higher then ground level resulted in a painful beating.

I got up on my feet, trying my best not to fall to the ground. My vision was blurry for a couple seconds before it returned back to normal.

"Chief said you have to clean the entire house. He has some guests coming over tomorrow and he wants to make a good first impression," the man spat at me, grabbing my arm and roughly pulling me out the door and down the hall. I held in my yelps of pain at the iron grip he had on me. I had lost most the strength that I once had, even being a werewolf.

He dragged me into the kitchen where cleaning supplies were set out for me and forced me down the floor. I scrubbed the floors, dusted the surfaces of everything, vacuumed the entire house, and did any other chore you could think of.

I was forced back into the cellar and a mushy banana and a cheese bread was thrown in after me. I quickly ate the food, having not eaten in two days.

I curled up on the pile of rags in the corner, laying my head in a large pile and immediately fell asleep.

~~~~

I woke up to the sound of voices upstairs. It was three men, one of their voices sounding familiar, and the voice of the chief. Their words were muffled so I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I stayed quiet and listened.

And then the sound of a large crack echoed and there was a large thump on the floor. I gasped at the sound and waited for what would happen next.

Footsteps were heard pounding down the stairs to the basement, so I ran into the corner and curled up in a ball on my rags in the corner.

The footsteps stopped pounding down the stair and I could hear them walking down the hallway. "Paisley!" One of the voices called. It was the man who sounded familiar before, and he sounded even more familiar now. I got up and ran to the cell door, grasping on to the bars and looking down the hall.

"Daddy?" I whispered. All three heads turned, and it was my dad. He came sprinting down the hall and yanked the bars right out of the wall.

"Daddy!" I called louder, throwing myself at him and burying my face in his chest, letting all my emotions out.

I cried for what felt like hours, my dad just holding me tight and rubbing my back in a soothing way. "Paisley?" One of the other men asked. I turned around and recognized Sawyer.

"Sawyer!" I gasped, letting go of my dad and throwing myself into Sawyers arms. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go of my big brother.

"Pais?" The last man said quietly. I turned around and the first second was confused as hell, and then without saying anything I flung myself at my twin and burst into tears again.

He clung to my tightly like he would never let me go again. "Pais, we have to go home. You're mom and sisters are going to want to see you," my dad said.

"How did you find me?" I sniffled, wiping my nose as I unwrapped myself from Preston, but he kept his arm tightly wrapped around me.

"We used a tracker from the White Thorn Pack. He quickly found you and then we contacted the man keeping you and lied. We told him we were the head of a werewolf prison sight and we said that he wanted us to come visit him. We killed him and came down here," my dad explained.

I just nodded, not wanting to speak. We walked upstairs and out the door, where I immediately cringed at the sunlight. I hadn't seen it in seven years and I truly did miss it.

"I'm assuming you don't have energy to shift into your wolf?" My dad asked softly. I nodded my head, and Preston offered me a ride. I nodded again, too tired to speak, and watched them shift. Preston was a dark, chocolatey brown wolf. There was a patch of white on his left ear. I crawled on and laid myself down against his back.

I was finally going home, I realized. I was actually going home. I would finally get to see everyone again. It all seemed so great that it almost didn't feel real.

But it was.

I did and would get to see my family again.

Sorry for such the long wait but I had such a bad writers block on this chapter!!

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!