Chapter 33

An unknowing smile made its way onto my face as I woke up, and it took me a couple seconds to remember why. Clay and I completed the mating process last night. Or this morning, technically.

A strong arm pulled me closer and I smiled, squirming around until I was facing my mate. "Hey," he said, his voice husky. He was looking down at me with a goofy grin, which I kissed right off his face.

I giggled as he rolled me onto my back, grabbing my left leg and forcing it around his waist, and I automatically wrapped my right leg around too, pulling him closer to me. He started to lift his shirt up my body, but I pushed on his chest a little. "As much as I would love a repeat of last night," I breathed, "I'm starving and want to see Lindley."

He groaned playfully and rolled onto his back. "Come on," I laughed, sitting up and climbing out of bed. I threw on a pair of leggings and a bra, taking off Clay's t-shirt from yesterday and pulling on one of his sweatshirts. He grabbed his sweatpants from the floor and pulled them on, along with the shirt I threw back at him, all while staying in bed. I crawled back onto the bed and began pulling him towards the end of the it. He continued to protest so eventually I yanked his arm, but that time he just so happened to protest so I went flying to the ground. Bracing myself for the impact wasn't needed because I landed on a cushiony chest with arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, failing to escape Clay's iron like grip to make sure he didn't hurt himself while saving me. I got laughter in reply. I shook my head but couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. I pressed my lips to his, bringing my hands up to lightly grasp either side of his face.

"I thought you were hungry," he teased between kisses, and I pulled back, staring at him with a silly grin on my face.

"I am," I said. I jumped out of his arms and took off, bolting down the hallway and running down the stairs. I heard his footsteps close behind me but I didn't look back until I reached the kitchen. Avalon, Phillip, Lindley, Brinley and my mom were all in the kitchen.

"Lindley!" I screamed, crashing into my best friend with a giant hug.

"Paisley! Thank the moon goddess you're all right," she sighed, hugging me back tightly.

"Do you two want something to eat?" My mom asked, already starting to make a couple of sandwiches for Clay and I.

"Yes please," I said, hoisting myself up on the counter as the four stools at the island were all occupied. Clay came and stood against the counter between my legs, resting his head on my shoulder.

You smell like me, he said through the mind link. A soft hum escaped my lips as I realized that he was right.

Is that a bad thing, I teased.

No. Now everyone will know that you're mine, he said.

And you're mine, I said, turning my head a little kiss his cheek.

I'm expecting grandchildren soon now that you're fully mated, came a new voice inside my head making me jump, pushing Clay forward a little. I looked over at my mom and glared at her, wanting to wipe that smirk right off her face.

She came over and handed Clay and I both a plate with three turkey and cheese sandwiches on it, and I devoured the first one in a minute.

"Wow, someone is hungry," Avalon teased, taking a bit of her sandwich.

"Shut up," I said, not realizing until after the fact what she was probably implying. I felt my cheeks heat up immediately. "Hey! No that's not fair!"

"Oh yes it is," she said dauntingly, smirking at me.

"No . . . but . . . MOM!"

"I'm not going to become apart of this," my mom said, putting her hands up in mock surrender.

A comforting hand rested on my thigh and immediately I calmed down. We weren't even touching skin to skin but the bond was stronger then ever now that we completed the mating process.

"I'll be back!" Avalon smirked, running out of the room and upstairs. Phillip got up and followed her, which seemed suspicious but I assumed she had just mind linked him to follow her to help with whatever she was going to do.

"When are we going back to your pack?" I asked Clay as we went over and took Avalon and Phillip's spot at the island. Hey, move your feet lose your seat, it's not my problem.

"Probably in a week or so. Brayden, my beta, has been taking care of the alpha duties for he past month. And I think it's time you meeting pack."

The thought of that made me nervous but at the same time excited. I actually had a pack that I was suppose to lead and take care of. Hopefully I would be just as good of a luna as my mom was. She was definitely someone to look up to or talk to in a time of need.

"I can't wait," I said, truly meaning it. I took the last bit of my last sandwich before getting off my stool and washing my plate off and setting it in the dishwasher. I went over and sat back down, looking at Lindley, who was sitting on the other side of me. "We can finally find out if you really are Clays younger sister. I've kind of already accepted that fact though," as laughed.

"So have I," she smiled, laughing herself.

"Wait, can you fill me in?" My mom asked us, her eyes wide as she looked between the three of us. Brinley silently got up and out her plate in the dishwasher before exiting the room, and I heard her footsteps go upstairs and the three of us started explained what we thought.

"You two have to be siblings, you look so much a like," my mom said once we finished. "If you want to know before next week we can have our pack doctor do a blood test," she offered.

I began to wonder where Avalon was and Lindley and Clay both agreed to do one later today, but I shook it off and started listening again in the conversation.

"Maybe you'll also meet your mate," I smirked, nudging Lindley with my shoulder.

"Hopefully," she sighed, smiling at me. Her face lit up at the mention of meeting her mate, and I know that that was anything she could have ever wanted.

Avalon and Phillip appeared in the doorway of the kitchen, both of them looking extremely nervous.

Back me up if help is needed, Avalon said quickly inside my head.

What are you talking about? I asked, training my eyes on her but she ignored me, focusing her eyes on my mom.

"Avalon, sweetie, is everything alright?" My mom asked, looking at my younger sister with worry filling her eyes.

"Mom, I'm pregnant."

HASHTAG SORRY NOT SORRY FOR THAT AWESOME CLIFFHANGER!!

I honestly didn't know until this chapter if Avalon was going to be pregnant now or not. I've been debating it for a while now but didn't actually know if I wanted to and then I decided to do it while I was writing this chapter.

Anyways . . .

VOTE!

COMMENT! (PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU)