Chapter 34

My moms face lit up after Avalon said that, and she ran in to hug her. "I'm so happy for you two," she said, pulling Phillip into a hug as well.

"Wait, you're not mad?" Avalon asked, sounding extremely confused.

"Of course not sweetie. It was bound to happen eventually," my mom said, kissing Avalon's forehead. She let out a sigh of relief and then pulled herself up onto the counter now that I had taken her spot.

"How am I going to tell dad?" She asked, her voice quiet as she looked at my mom. "I don't want him to get mad at me."

"I wish I could tell him but it would make him even more mad if you didn't tell him yourself," my mom said. "I'll be there to calm him down and try and talk to him but that's the most I can do."

"Thanks mom," she said. "Have you started thinking of baby names yet?"

"What! No, we just found out last night!" Avalon said frantically. My mom just laughed and started cleaning up the kitchen.

"Have you heard anything from dad?" I asked her.

"They reached Colorado about two hours ago and met up with the Royal pack. About a half hour after that they found an entrance to the witches home and attacked. I haven't heard anything since," she informed me. I nodded.

"Do you wanna go on a walk?" Clay asked me quietly, and I nodded. We went upstairs and got dressed in proper clothes. I put on a pair of medium wash jeans, a maroon sweater, and black combat boots. My hair was in its natural state and I left it like that, not caring enough right now.

We left the house and set out for the woods, hand in hand. "I'm happy for Avalon and Phillip," I sighed, leaning closer into my mates side.

"So am I. I think they'll make great parents," Clay said. He took his hand out of mine and wrapped an arm around me instead, pulling me completely into his side.

"I wonder what gender it's gonna be," I said, laughing slightly.

"Phillips gonna want a little girl," Clay laughed.

"I kinda hope it's a girl too," I said, looking up at my mate. "What about you?"

"I don't really have a preference. Boy or girl, it's still going to be loved the same amount," he said, leaning over kissing my forehead. It was the smallest of kisses but I closed my eyes and embraced the sparks that flew threw my veins.

A couple of minutes passed and we reached my clearing, where Clay sat down against a tree and I sat down between his legs, leaning against his chest? "When do you think we'll have a baby?" I asked quietly, playing with his fingers.

"Whenever you want. I don't care how old we are or when it happens. As long as its with you." I internally awed at that, wanting to scream and cry at the same time because I honestly had one of the best mates ever.

"I want a baby soon," I said, tilting my head back to look up at him, he looked down at me, a goofy grin on his face. "Within the next year."

"Sounds perfect," he said before leaning over and kissing me. I turned my body around so I was facing him and was able to kiss him properly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. As my legs wrapped around his torso, his arms wrapped themselves around my waist and flushed my body against his. I felt a little poke against my thought and giggled. I pulled back not even a centimeter so our lips were barely touching, though they still were.

"We didn't use protection last night you know," I whispered, breathing heavily as I smiled at the thoughts. "What if I am pregnant?"

"Then we could be parents soon," Clay smirked, pecking my lips. "And if not," he pecked my lips again. "We should start trying." His lips were on mine again as he picked me up and raced us back to my house. He jumped onto the roof with me still in his arms and opened the window, crawling in and shutting it behind him. He made sure the door was locked before slamming his lips against mine. I let out a moan as he slipped my sweater over my head and his shirt over his. Sparks erupted throughout my body as our upper halves were pressed together. He ran his hands through my hair before gently pushing my back on the bed.