Chapter 29

I was sitting up in the bed, the blankets over my lap and my arms wrapped tightly around a pillow, trying to figure how to get us all out of here. I heard something outside my door and then a click.

I threw the covers back and cautiously got out of bed, waiting for something to happen. The door opened and a girl walked in, closing the door behind her.

She looked to be around my age, maybe a couple years younger. She was wearing a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, and her pale blonde hair was in a french braid down her back.

"Who are you?" I asked cautiously, eyeing her with a sort of

"My name is Karissa. I was told to come and redress your wound," she said. Her voice was soft, but it had an edgy sound to it.

I nodded and made my way back over to the bed. I sat on it cross cross apple sauce and watched as she got the supplies she would need laid out. "You can either take your shirt off or you can pull your shoulder and arm out," Karissa said, staring at me with an icy look in her blue eyes.

I look at the shirt I was wearing and realized there was a camisole under it, so I took it off and just pulled the strap off on the cami. Karissa gently pulled the bandage off to reveal my shoulder, fresh with stitches but the bandage in need of changing. Karissa took a cotton ball and poured a little bit of a foul smelling liquid onto it. "This might sting a little."

A little was an understatement. The cleaner made my wound feel like a thousand needles were being stabbed into it. I bit down on my lip to keep from making a sound, the pain only lasting a couple more seconds. "How are you feeling?" Karissa asked.

"Just now or overall?" I asked through gritted teeth, taking deep breaths through my nose while the stinging slowly went away.

"Overall."

"I've been better."

"No, I mean how has your shoulder been feeling?" She asked.

"It stings every now and then. It only really causes pain if I accidentally role onto it while I'm sleeping." Karissa nodded, applying some ointment onto a giant gauze pad. I sucked in a breath and prepared for a stinging of some sort, but that wasn't the feeling that spread through my shoulder. A cooling sort of relief feeling came over me, and I let out a sigh. "What is that?" I asked as Karissa started wrapping the white bandage around my shoulder.

"I'm not saying. All that I'll tell you is that it helps with the healing of werewolves wounds ten times faster. That's why your wound has been healing so quickly," she explained, packing up her stuff before exiting the room and locking the door from the outside. I pulled my shirt back on, probably looking like a complete lunatic in the process because I wasn't able to move my left arm very easily.

"Umm, bad timing?" Came a familiar voice. I sighed and pulled my shirt on roughly, seeing Ana with a smile on her face. She was trying not to laugh but failed as she came over to help me out the shirt the rest of the way on.

"So what's up?" I asked her once my shirt was back on my body. I pulled the comforter over my body, getting comfortable.

"I think I may have found a way to get us out of here," she said quickly and quietly. My eyes widened and I leaned closer to her to hear her plan.

~~~~

"It's a long shot but if we do it very quietly and correctly it could work," I whispered.

"Hopefully it will," Ana said. "I've been over here too long, someone should be coming to my room any minute." She soundlessly hopped off the bed and cross though the bathroom, closing both the doors as quietly as possible.

I sighed and laid down on my bed, thinking about everything that had happened in the past two months.

I was rescued, I met my mate, my sister was kidnapped, I set off to save my sister all the other alphas daughter, saved most of them then was kidnapped myself, was in the process of getting away but then I got shot.

I just wanted to get out of here. To kill all of the bastards who were doing this and then be safe at home with my family and mate and start a family of my own.

I feel asleep, my dreams drifting to what mine and Clays life would be like in the future. A smile sat on my face the entire night as I thought about my mate.

~~~~

I woke up to the sound of screaming. My eyes snapped to the bathroom door as I realized that it was Anastasia screaming. "Let go of me!" I heard her cry.

I took a deep breath as I crawled quietly out of the bed and walked over to the door, trying not to make any sound. The sounds of her struggling were getting louder.

"Stop fighting," a gruff voice said. I heard a aloud slap and a whimper followed that, and my eyes widened. I reached my hand out and touched the door knob and was about to turn it, but stopped. If I went in and helped her, I risk getting hurt hurt or thrown into a cell, or whatever was happening to her. If I stayed in my own room, I still had a chance to try and escape and save everyone.

I took my hand off the door knob and backed away, knowing what I had to do, or rather what I couldn't do. I didn't know what they were doing to Ana and I wanted to go in and help her, so bad. But staying in here and attempting escape would save all of them.

"Don't touch me- what are you doing!" I heard the sounds of struggling right outside my door and they started to get quieter and quieter. Where were they taking her?

I shoved it to the back of my mind and started planning my escape, down to my foot placement and he exact second things would happen. I could not mess this up. It was our last chance at escaping and I couldn't waste it. This could mean freedom for all of us and ending the whole war between the rogues and packs once and for all.

I went over the plan in my head until I had it memorized and it came naturally to me. I couldn't forget anything or I would fail and everything would go to waste.

I didn't care if I made it back to my family. I needed to succeed to get all the other daughters back to theirs, and Clay and Phillip needed to get back to their pack. I would risk my life if it meant getting everyone back to their family's safely, and that's exactly what I was going to do.

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OH MY GOD I FEEL SO FRICKIN BAD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!!

I had terrible awful disgusting writers block and I've also been extremely busy with school lately (curse you school go to hell) but hopefully it won't happen again. Just know that I won't completely stop writing this story. I WILL finish it.

ANYWAYS what did you think??

VOTE!

COMMENT!