Chapter 10

"No!" I cried out, reaching for my sister.

"Paisley!" Avalon cried.

"Stop, please!" I begged, trying to see who the man under the mask was. "Take me instead! Don't take her!"

The figure shook his head and began to run with Avalon thrown over his shoulder. I ran after them, not wanting to let anything happen to her.

I never got tired once while chasing them, and I know that we ran for a long time. We reached a cliff where the oceans wave's crashed below us. The man was near the edge, facing me.

"Don't. Please don't throw her over, throw me," I cried, inching slowly towards them.

"No! Don't move any closer or I'll throw both of you!" He yelled.

"Don't throw her!" I begged. His arms
moved and I lunged but it was too late. Avalon's screams sounded as she fell, and I wasn't thinking as I dived in after her.

Her body hit the water with a loud splash, and she floated there, no signs of movement. I landed without any pain, the splash of water echoing across the night.

I bolted straight up, gasping for breath as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. "Pais, what's wrong?" I heard my mates voice, but all I could focus on was the dream. I barely registered what he was saying as I quickly got out of bed and yanked open the door.

I ran down the hall to Avalon's room, hearing footsteps behind me as I slammed open the door. The bed was a disaster and the window was wide open, the screen not there. "No," I whispered, trying to fight back the tears.

"Pais what happened?" Clay asked, pulling me
into his arms.

"I need my parents," I whispered, the tears starting to fall down my face. "I need my parents and I need Sawyer. Now."

"Okay, come on," he said, leading the way to my parents room. I didn't bother knocking, I just opened it and ran up to the bed.

"Mom, dad! Avalon's gone," I said quickly,my voice shaking from the tears that fell down my face. My dad sat up, looking at both of us.

"What do you mean Avalon's gone?" He asked lowly, the tone of his voice scaring me. My mom say up and listened to me as I explained.

"I had a dream that someone took her, and it felt so real. I woke up and ran to check on her and she wasn't there," I cried, Clayton's arm curling around me tightly.

I heard my dads rough intake of breath, and knew his wolf was coming to the surface. "Xan, calm down. We'll find her," my mom said soothingly, rubbing my dads upper arm slowly. "She probably just went on a walk." I shook my head at that.

"No, the window was open and the screen wasn't there. If she had gone on a walk she would've just used the back door," I said, looking between both of my parents.

"Where were you in your dream when Avalon was being taken?" My dad asked, his breathing starting to even out.

"We were running through the forest. I was chasing the man that had her and then we stopped at a cliff. I was begging him to take me instead of her but he wouldn't do it. He through off the cliff and I dived after her. I woke up when I hit the water," I said, remembering the most detail that I could. The rising panic in my chest made it's appearance, so I leaned closer to Clay and started taking deep breaths to try and calm me down. He seemed to understand what was happening because he started rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"We have to find her soon. Who know what they are going to do to her," I said.

"Call your siblings over and tell them to meet us in the meeting room," my dad ordered, getting out of bed along with my mom. "I'm calling all the alphas around us." He quickly exited the room with my mom trailing behind me, leaving me and Clay alone.

"Come on, my phones in my room," I said, running out and down the hall. My phone was sitting on the nightstand, which made it easy to grab as I sat down on the bed. Clay sat down next to me as I pulled up Sawyers contact and called him. I put the phone to my ear and waited.

"Hello?" He asked, his voice groggy and laced with sleep.

"Sawyer, Avalon's been kidnapped. Dad said to get everyone here now," I rushed.

"I'll be over in twenty minutes," he said, and then he hung up.

I called Maxi and Preston and told them the same thing, and they would both be here as soon as possible. Clay and I then went to the meeting room where my dad was on the phone, my mom sitting next to him and holding his hand as she eagerly listened in.

I left the door open for all my siblings, and realized someone had to get Brinley. "I'll be right back," I whispered to Clay, running out of the room before realizing I didn't know where her room was.

I sniffed and caught her scent, so I hurried downstairs to the second floor and relaxed it was the room right next to my parents. I opened it and saw the little girl peacefully asleep, but what made me scream was the figure clothed in all black creeping over from the window. Their head popped up and I could tell it was a man with the stocky framed it showed.

He growled and hurried over to me, grabbing my waist tightly, making me whimper. "Let me go," I yelled, struggling and trying to push his arm off.

"Shut up," he hissed, punching my ribs. I let out a gasp of pain and knew that he broke at least one, maybe two. I looked over at my sister and she was sitting up, looking at us with tears threatening to spill.

I heard someone thundering down the stairs and knew the man heard too, because he grabbed Brinley with his free hand and raced to the window, but that was the moment that Clay and my dad appeared. Clay launched himself at the man and tackled him to the floor, his grip releasing me and Brinley.

My dad stormed over to the man and leaned over him. "Why are you trying to kidnap my daughters?" He growled.

"I had to," the man said, and he voice sounded familiar. I looked at Clay and his glare softened, but it didn't leave his face.

"Why did you have to?" My dad said. The man shook his head, refusing to answer. My dad pressed his forearm to the mans neck, slightly choking him. "I'm going to ask you again. Why did you have to kidnap my daughters?"

I crawled over to Brinley and pulled her into my lap, cradling her to me. A quiet sniffle escaped her nose as she curled up close to me, closing her eyes.

"I.. They said... they would kill... they would kill her... if I didn't," he breathed out, gasping for breath but not trying to pull his arm off.

"Who's her?" My dad asked.

"My... mate," the man choked out.

"Who's your mate?" The man shook his head again but it seemed my dad was done with his crap. He ripped off the mans mask and everyone gasped, but Clay was the first to speak.

"Phillip!"

CLIFFHANGER AND I SORRY THAT IM
NOT SORRY FOR IT!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!