Chapter 2

I opened my eyes, staring at my house that I hadn't seen in seven years. My dad was gently shaking me awake so Preston could shift back. I quickly crawled off Preston's back, almost falling over and would have if my dad hadn't caught me.

"Paisley, there's going to be someone that you don't recognize," my dad said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You have another sister. We are going to tell you guys the day after you're birthday, but then you disappeared," he explained.

I didn't really know what to say. I was excited to meet my sister. I wasn't mad that my parents had a the child after I was kidnapped, but it came as a shock. "Well I can't wait to meet her," I smiled.

The front door was slammed open and my mom came running out, grabbing me in a bone crushing hug. A blonde girl that could only be Avalon came running out too, along with a little girl with brown hair. A woman who I recognized as Bria came out carrying a little baby, two boys who looked identical to Sawyer following her. Maxi and a man I didn't recognize came out too, Maxi with a distinct round stomach and the man holding a little girl. A woman who I didn't recognize came running out, holding a baby.

"Daddy!" One of the boys cried, running up to Sawyer and jumping into his arms, the other one copying his actions.

"Pais, I want you to meet Reece and Reed," Sawyer smiled. "And Bria's holding Riley."

"It looks like everyone met their mates except for Avalon," I laughed.

"Paisley," Maxi screamed, running up and hugging me.

"Hey Maxi," I smiled, hugging her back.

"I want you to meet my mate Landon and our daughter, Peyton. And our triplets," she smiled, gesturing to her stomach.

"Triplets!" I gasped. She nodded, letting out a laugh.

"Paisley," Preston spoke up. "Now I want you to meet my mate Natalie and my son, Colby."

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Preston has told me so much about you!" Natalie gushed, pulling me in for a quick one armed hug.

"It's nice to meet you too," I smiled.

"Pais, I want you to meet your little sister," my dad spoke up. "Brinley, meet your big sister, Paisley. Paisley, this is Brinley."

"Hi," she said quietly. I felt extremely awkward in this situation now.

"So I guess we're sisters," I said, immediately wanting to punch myself. Way to state the obvious Paisley.

"You're really pretty," she said. Her eyes were a bright green, which was weird because both of our parents had dark eyes.

And I didn't feel pretty but I still had a said a small thank you. "Paisley everyone's going to want to see you," my mom said, leading me inside.

"Can it just be us for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Of course, sweetie. They'll understand," my mom said.

"Oh! Dad said that there was a tracker from a different pack that helped find me," I said quickly. "I want to thank him and his alpha."

"They're still staying at the pack house.
Do you want to go there or do you want them to come here."

"Can they come here?"

"Of course," she smiled, and she headed into the kitchen, probably to finish making something.

"How's it feel?" Preston asked, coming up behind me, holding Colby.