Chapter 22

"What is the council going to do?" Roger said, an arrogant smirk making its way onto his face.

"I have a list of every god damn thing you've done. Tell us everything or we'll hand you over and have the council take care of you," I growled.

The council was obviously the leaders of all super natural beens. If a problem was too big to handle you took it to them. I have never been there but they were known for being cruel and merciless. "Don't take me to the council," he said. I almost felt bad for him as I saw how he looked. He kept his face tough, but the fear in his eyes told a whole different story.

"Tell us everything then."

He took several deep breaths as if he didn't know what to say or where to start. "How about I ask you questions and you answer them truthfully," I suggested, keeping my eyes locked on his. "Why are you kidnapping the alpha's daughter's?"

"We want revenge for being kicked out of our packs. Our ancestors were kicked out hundreds of years ago and we never got a chance to prove that we were different," he said, the glare still present in his eyes.

"If you wanted to prove that you were different then your ancestors you wouldn't have kidnapped all the alphas daughters in America," I growled.

"Well we needed to do something for the alphas to notice us," he cackled. Phillip smacked him across the face, his whole body moving at the force of the hit. He looked back at me, blood streaming down from his nose.

"You're way of getting us to notice you is sick. These daughters didn't do a damn thing to any of you and your kidnapping them and punishing them to punish their parents, who again aren't responsible for what happened to you and your ancestors," I said, disgust laced in my voice.

Roger didn't answer, only continued to stare up  at me. "Why did you attack us?" Clay asked, his voice stone cold. I don't think I've ever heard him use this tone before and I hated it. A shiver ran down my spine as he spoke.

"You've been taking the alphas daughters from us. It's obvious that you're trying to get the rest of them. My team was sent out to stop you," he said, looking over at his dead team without even a tiny look of remorse.

I took a deep breath before speaking: "You're not going to stop us. No one is. You're going to take us to the rest of the locations and you're going to help us save the alphas daughters. Understood," I demanded, giving him the most deadly glare I could muster.

His facial expression was unreadable, his eyes staring at me darkly and his mouth set in a straight line. "Or what?" He growled.

"Or we take you to the council with a list of every goddamn thing you've ever done. And trust me, with your record, it ain't gonna be pretty," I said, letting out a small mean laugh at the end.

His eyes widened. "Fine."

"Your are to lead us to the nearest one, and don't even try to run. You will have an alpha, three daughters of an alpha, and an amazing tracker after you. You'll never make it so don't even bother," I ordered. He opened his mouth to say something and then closed it.

I look up to Phillip and Clay, who both seemed almost scared of me. "What?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and giving them a pointed look.

"You're kind of scary when you take control," Phillip said.

It's really sexy, Clay mind linked me, a smirk on his face. I laughed, rolling my eyes before speaking again.