Chapter 32

Something was crawling into the bed next to me. I was barely even awake but the feeling of the bed dipping down beside me was enough to at least make me half aware of my surroundings.

An arm snaked around my waist and sparks erupted along the sliver of skin between my shirt and leggings as I was pulled into a chest, my back now against the strangers chest. Well, I knew it wasn't a stranger now.

I turned over and faced my mate, not being able to help the smile on my face as I pressed my lips to his right away.

Tingles erupted on my lips as he hungrily kissed me back. "I've missed doing that," Clay whispered in between kisses. I giggled, pulling back and burying my head in his neck, inhaling his scent.

"Me too," I sighed. I pulled back and looked up into his eyes. He rolled onto his back and easily pulled my on top of him. My chin was resting in my forearms, which were resting on his chest.

"What happened?" We both asked at the same time, and I let out a small laugh.

"You first," I smiled, making myself comfortable.

"After you for shot they took you away and they took us back down to the cells. I was knocked out and when I woke up, Avalon, Lindley and I were trapped in these chains that had a blue glow coming from it. Avalon said it was from the witch that was helping them-" I gasped, quickly getting up from sitting on Clays chest.

I ran down the hall to my parents room, ignoring Clays calls for me and barging in. They were both asleep but my dad woke up in seconds. "Pais, what's wrong?" He asked as I turned the lights on. My mom groaned, sitting up beside and becoming alert right away.

"We need to find the witch that was working them ASAP!" I yelled quickly, feeling Clay almost run into my from behind. "I think she has one of the daughters."

"Who?" My dad asked, quickly getting out of bed. "Come on, let's go tommy office." Clay, my mom and I all followed him down the hall and entered his office. My mom and dad sat down in the two chairs at the desk and Clay sat down on the couch,  it I started pacing back and forth.

"It's Anastasia Waters. A couple days ago we over heard one of the rogues talking to a woman, who we realized was the witch. She asked 'when she would be ready.' None of us could figure out what she meant but two days ago, Anastasia was taken from her room and she didn't come back. What if that was the witches gift for helping them?"

"Do you know anything about the witch?" My dad asked, already looking through a draw on one of the filing cabinets.

"No," I shook my head, but another idea popped into my head. "But some of the daughters might! Nadia probably will!" I gasped. I lunged for the phone but realized I didn't know the number. "What's the number for the Blood Bound pack?" I asked my dad. He opened another filing cabinet and pulled out one of the folders towards the front. He repeated the number for me and then I held the phone to my ear.

"Xander, why did you feel the need to wake me up at four in the morning?" He asked. He didn't sound mad at all, only tired.

"Um, alpha Anchermen, this is Paisley, his daughter. I need to speak with Nadia right now," I said, keeping my voice calm and trying to calm my racing heart beat. I couldn't tell if it was from nerves or excitement.

"She's asleep right now. She's been through a lot and I don't think-"

"This is about another daughter being saved. I need to speak with Nadia and find out if she knows anything about the witch were trying to find!" I said, my voice raising and sounding more confident. I was surprised with myself that I had the guts to almost yell at an alpha.

"Alright, I'll go give the phone to her," he said, and a minute or so of shuffling around and movement was heard before my best friends voice came on the phone.

"Paisley? What is it?" She asked immediately.

"The witch. Do you know what the witches name is or what she looks like?" I asked her quickly.

"Yeah, her name is Ivy. Why?" She asked, her voice sounding excited as well as mine. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Her name is Ivy, dad," I said before answering Nadia's question, telling her how we thing her gift for helping the rogues was Anastasia and that we needed to save her. I heard my dad in the background shuffling through the first filing cabinet that he had opened.

"Found it!" He said quickly, throwing it onto his desk as him and my mom began to dig though it.

"My dad just found the file, I'll keep you updated or have Lindley keep you updated," I said, letting her say bye before hanging up.

I watched my parents sift through the folder, sitting down next to Clay and resting my head on his shoulder, the sparks a sort of comfort for me as I worried about Ana.

"Oh my," my mom said quietly, her hand covering her mouth as she read a sheet of paper.

"What did you find?" I asked her, getting off the couch and hurrying over.

"This witch is awful. She'll do anything for anybody as long as she gets something she wants in return," she whispered. I glanced at the sheet of paper and read that she had once tortured a man and woman into cutting off all of their body parts one by one because apparently he slept with a woman and her mate walked in on them. I turned away and sat back down next to Clay, not wanting to read anymore.

"She lives in Colorado," my dad said. "It looks like the middle of no where."

"We have to go save Ana. Out of all of us," I said, wiping away a lone tear, "she's had it the worse."

"I'll call the Royal pack and gather the warriors. We'll set out after that and rescue her," my dad said. "In the mean time, why don't you get some sleep." I nodded, but knew I wouldn't be able to get any sleep. I was too worried about Ana and what Ivy could do to her.

Clay and I went back to my room and crawled into bed. He slid his arm around my waist and pulled me into him, and I let out a quiet sigh as I buried my face into his chest. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, running his hand soothingly along my back.

"I'm just so worried for Ana. After I got shot I was locked in a bedroom. There was a bathroom between our two rooms. We planned our escape and a day or so later she was taken," I admitted, looking up at him.

"Where's Lindley?" I asked.

"She's sleeping in one of your guest rooms. All the other daughters are back at home with their families." I nodded before moving up and pressing my lips onto his. I brought my hand up and lightly traced his jaw with the tips of my fingers, feeling a slight stubble.

Clay rolled me over so he was resting above me and deepened the kiss, pressing every inch of his body that he could against mine. My hands traced down his chest, feeling each and very muscle before they reached the hem of shirt and began to pull it up. Our lips separated so he could completely discard his shirt, and when his lips found mine again it was an entire different feeling.

It was full of desperation for each other and passion, and it seemed to fill in for all the kisses we haven't been able to share in the past week. "I want you," I whispered quietly into the kiss. Clay pulled back an inch so he could look me in the eyes. The bluish green color of his were a shade darker then normal.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Still looking into his eyes, I nodded.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

They finally completed the mating process yay!!

AND WHO LIKES THE NEW COVER!! I like it, I like the font better on this cover then the old one.

What did you guys think of this chapter??!

VOTE!

COMMENT!