Chapter 20

We reached the border to the River Side pack and a guard approached us. The three of us shifted behind trees and threw some clothes on before talking to him.

"Who are you guys?" The guard asked. He looked a lot like the two girls with his dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes but he wasn't the alpha. There wasn't that type of power radiating off of him.

"I'm luna Paisley Whitefield of the White Thorn pack, this is my mate Clayton Becker, his head tracker Phillip Thompson, his mate and my sister Avalon Whitefield, Clayton's sister Lindley Becker, and that's Alison Conrad, and your alphas daughters. We rescued them," I said, all in one breath. I took a deep gasp for air and didn't miss the giggle I heard from Lindley and Avalon.

"I'll mind link alpha Hunter," the guard said.

Lynn woke up and she looked around, her eyes landing on the guard. "Uncle Joseph!" She squealed, running towards him. He leaned down and picked her up, hugging her close to him. "Layla come on!" Lynn said, beckoning her older sister over. Layla cautiously approached her sister and uncle and when she was with in arms reach, her uncle swooped his arm out and pulled her into him.

Two wolves approached, obviously the alpha and luna. They shifted and changed, walking out. "My brother tells me you rescued my daughters," the luna spoke, her hazel eyes filled with love and warmth.

"Yes ma'am," I spoke, not wanting to disrespect this woman at all. Her natural beauty and the kindness that was clearly seen in every bone if her body made it impossible to do so.

"Thank you," she spoke. "And there's no need to call me ma'am or luna, we are of the same status. Call me Clara," she smiled.

"Thank you for saving our daughters," alpha Hunter spoke.

"Anytime," Clayton said. The couple took their daughters from they're uncles arms and hugged them close to their bodies. It was heart warming site but also sad enough to make everyone with in a mile radius cried. These two little girls were taken away from their homes at such young ages.

"Jason, I need a map," Clay said, looking at the alpha and snaking an arm around my waist.

He nodded. "If you would like a place to sleep tonight you are welcome to sleep in our pack house," he offered. I looked up at  Clay and nodded.

"We'll take you up on that offer," he said.

"Follow me, I have a map in my office," Jason said, and he walked off, carrying Layla on his hip. Clara walked along side him carrying Lynn, her blonde hair falling in soft ways down her back. She truly was one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

We reached the pack house and followed Jason inside, where he then lean is up two flights of stairs, down a hall and through a door to his office. There was large map hanging up on one of the walls, red lines drawn to signify territories.

Clay and I both walked up to the map, and in each territory there was the alphas name and the packs name. Clay and I both started looking for an Alpha Conrad. "Here he is, he's two packs away from yours," he said pointing it out.

I nodded. "Thanks," Clay said as he turned to Jason. The alpha nodded.

"Clara do you won't to show them the guest rooms?" He asked his mate, and she nodded, a kind smile sitting on her face.

"How many do you guys want?" She asked. I looked over all of our head and almost laughed. "Three. And where is the pack infirmary? Alison needs medical attention," I said.

After Clara showed us our three rooms and we made sure that Alison was okay, Clay, Phillip, Avalon, Lindley and I made our way to the pack training room. Clay taught Lindley and I more as Avalon and Phillip sparred. I kept getting distracted because she kept kicking his ass, which cracked Lindley and I up.

Clay made us do a lot of push-ups to strengthen our arms, and I would have slapped him when I was done if I actually could feel my arms. "You guys are good for today, go watch them," Clay sighed, knowing that it was no use trying to teach us anymore. The fight between Avalon and Phillip was getting more intense, and Avalon didn't even have a scratch on her.

Phillip, on the other hand, had a giant bruise forming around his eye. "Ouch. He's really getting his butt kicked," Lindley laughed.

"She's half his size and she's creaming him," I said, laughing along with her. After another twenty minutes, Phillip got knocked to the ground and he put his hands up.

"I'm done, I'm done. You win," he said, his voice barely audible as he gasped for breath.

"Thank god, I had to go to the bathroom hours ago," Avalon said, running out of the training room hurriedly.

"Nice job man, you got beaten by a girl," Clay smirked, helping Phillip up.

"Shut up," Phillip muttered, but the small smirk on his face have him away.

"Don't say you let her win either. I've seen you fight before," Clayton pointed out, patting his back. Phillips smirk grew and he punched Clays shoulder in a playful manner.

"Can we get dinner now?" Avalon asked, and we all turned to see her standing at the doorway with her hands on her hips, a smile forcing its way onto her lips.

"Of course," I said, grabbing Clays hand and pulling him out of the training room. I was starving and wanted real food for a change.

We found the kitchen and were told to help ourselves and that's what we did. I helped myself to a large section of lasagna and Caesars salad. "We should get to bed after this. It's almost eight and were setting out early tomorrow," Clay said as we sat down. I nodded,  my mouth already full of food.

I quickly ate my dinner and then went to check on Alison. Jason had placed a call to alpha Conrad earlier and he would be coming to pick her up tomorrow. "I'm here to see Alison Conrad," I told the receptionist, offering her a small smile.

She smiled back at me and pointed down the hall. "Room 112," she said softly.

"Thank you," I said, and I walked down the hall to Alison's room. She was already starting to look healthier, her skin already getting its color back. The nurses had given her a bath before wrapping her injuries and all the dirt and blood had been washed off. Her blond hair had been pulled up into a messy bun.

"Hey," I said softly, entering the room and sitting on the chair next to her bed.

"Hi." Her voice sounded stronger then before, but she was still weak.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, taking her hand in mine. Her brown eyes landed on my own.

"I'm doing better. I have a couple broken ribs and my ankle is broken, but other then that everything else is fine," she said.

"So you're dad is coming to pick you up tomorrow," I said. No emotion came over her face.

"Okay," she whispered, looking down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just don't know my dad, or my mom. I was taken at an age to early to remember," she admitted, and a lone tear fell down her face before the dam broke. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she cried. Her body was shaking as she sobbed, her face buried on my shirt.

"I everything alright in her?" I looked over at the door and saw Clay along with a nurse.

I nodded. She was taken at such a young age and she doesn't remember her parents, I mind linked Clay. He nodded, smiling at me before leaving.

The nurse gave me one last smile and walked away after him.

New chapter!! What did you guys think?

VOTE!

COMMENT!