Chapter 18

"Why can't we find the damn location!" Phillip growled, his leg swinging forward and kicking a tree. A crack echoed throughout the forest as the tree split.

"Phillip, please calm down. We'll find her soon," I begged.

"You don't understand! It's my fault that she got kidnapped!" He yelled, his figure towering over me. A whimper escaped my lips before Clays back was in the view. Lindley looked over at me, her eyes wide as the situation unfolded in from of us.

"Don't yell at your luna and my mate," he growled, his body starting to shake. I placed my hands on his shoulders, feeling him calming down and relaxing from my touch.

"I'm sorry Paisley," Phillip said weakly, going over to a tree and sliding down against it. He had let his guard down and he seemed so broken and tired. He seemed so defeated.

"We need to find Avalon," I whispered to Clay as he turned around, his arms wrapping loosely around my lower waist.

"I know. It's tearing both you and Phillip apart," he whispered back, pressing his lips lightly on my forehead. "I think it's time you have your first fighting lesson," he suggested. Though I was upset about Avalon, I could tell my eyes lit up at what he said. A laugh escaped his lips. "I'll take that as a yes," he smiled, pecking my lips.

"Lindley, come on, time to start training," Clay smiled, looking over at his sister. A huge smile appeared on her face as she hurried over to us.

I don't know how long had passed but Clay taught us the basics; blocking, throwing a decent punch, and how to decently kick. "You did pretty good fighting on Ash Wood territory," he said to me.

"But I killed him," I said quietly.

"Sometimes you have to kill them," Clay said. "I think that's enough for today. You both have to gain some strength too. Being stronger will enable you to inflict more pain on your enemy." I nodded, wiping the sweat from my forehead and watching Lindley do the same.

Phillip had gone off hunting and brought back two deer. Clay started a fire and Lindley and I cooked the meat before digging in. The sun had set but there were clouds shielding the stars and moon from our eyes.

"It looks like it's going to rain," Phillip said, looking up.

"Where would we go if it did?" I asked, looking between him and Clay. Lindley was as well.

"We would have to keep going," Clay said, wrapping an arm around my in a comforting manner. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder, moving closer to him.

We set out the next morning to find the location that Avalon was in. Phillip looked close to tears by noon. "They did a good job at covering their tracks," I sighed.

"We'll find her soon," Clay said, hugging my and kissing my forehead quickly.

"I know," I said quietly. "She's tough though. She'll make it until we can find her."

Phillip stopped in his tracks, sniffed, shifted, and bolted. Clay and I looked at each other and then we both looked at Lindley. "Come on," he said, shifting. I swung myself onto his back and helped Lindley up, and he bolted after Phillip, who was already out of sight. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and my legs around his waist, clinging to him like my life depended on it. It technically did.

Lindley was behind me, he head resting on my back and her arms around my waist as tight as she could get them. Though it hurt, I wasn't going to say anything because it wouldn't take that long.

Minutes later, Clay skidded to a halt behind Phillip, who had shifted back and thrown a pair of shorts on. Clay shifted back as I ran up to Phillip. "Her scent is strongest here," he said, his eyes lighting up and a huge smile on his face.

I looked around to find anything suspicious, and my eyes landed on a certain clump of trees that were super close together. Closer together then the rest of the trees, anyways. I started walking over to investigate.

"Paisley-" Clayton started, but I turned around to quiet him and pointed to the clump of trees. He seemed to understand as he approached me and we both stepped up to it. I moved away one of the branches and was met with a wall of moss. I put my hand out and instead of it moving, I hit a hard wall. "I think it's a little cabin," I whispered to Clay.

"Phillip, Lindley come here," I said. They hurried over to us and I showed Phillip what we had found.

"I'll find the door," he said quietly, and started walking along the house, sniffing carefully. He rounded the corner for a couple seconds before he appeared again, motioning us forward. "It's down here," he said, his smile growing.

The three of us approached him and then followed him, and sure enough there was a door that he had opened. "Get in, quickly," Clay whispered, making sure all of us were in before closing the door.

It was pitch black inside the little hut, forcing us all to use our werewolf vision. All we saw was a small wooden table, two wooden chairs, and a set of stairs. Phillip went down first, then me, then Lindley, and Clay brought up the rear. The downstairs was only a long hall way with a door at the end, one dongle light bulb hanging from the ceiling. We hurried down the hall and Clay opened the door, revealing a sitting room. With six rogues sitting in it.

All of them looked up as the door flew open and Lindley and I let out terrified squeals. "Come on," I said as quietly as I could as Clay and Phillip attacked, I pulled her into the room and behind the couch nearest the door. The rogues were all to busy focusing on not dying that they didn't see us sneak along behind the couch to the other door.

Clay took out three with in thirty seconds, the way he moved looking so effortless. Phillip was taking on two, and he successfully killed them both as he rammed their heads together, the loud crack following it proving that they were no more. Clay took out the last one with a quick twist of its neck before he wiped the blood off on the rogues shirt and hurried over to us.

"We're okay," I said, flinging open the door. Four cells, two on each side and each was holding a girl. Avalon was sitting in one, her hands wrapped around the bars and she tried to look out. She let out a cry as she saw us and Phillip raced over, yanking the bars right off and pulling her into him, pressing his lips to her. Lindley, Clay and I helped the other three girls out.

The first one was a young girl with a wild mane of dirty blonde hair, maybe six or seven, who immediately started crying as we let her out. She ran up to a cell with another girl who looked just like her, only she looked about nine and had light brown hair. "Layla!" The little girl cried.

"Hold on Lynn," the older one said, looking up at us. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice strong and bold. I was surprised that she had the alpha authority at such a young age.

I been down at both of their levels. "I'm luna Paisley, from the White Thorn pack, and this is my mate, alpha Clayton and our head tracker, Phillip. And that's Claytons sister, Lindley. We're here to save you," I said softly as Clay destroyed the lock and Layla stepped out. The two girls, who were obviously sisters, hugged tightly, Lynn's sobs muffled by Layla's shirt. I left Lindley with them and walked with Clay to the last cell, where a girl who looked around my age, maybe a couple years older, was laying down. Clay ripped the lock off and opened the door, and I stepped in.

"Hey," I said softly, kneeling down and placing a hand on her shoulder. The girls head turned to look at me. Strands of her blonde hair were matted to her face with blood, small cuts scattered around her face.

"I'm Paisley and that's my mate Clayton, his sister Lindley, and ours pack head tracker, Phillip. We're here to rescue you," I said softly, helping her up. "What's your name?"

"I'm Alison," she whispered.

I am so sorry for the long wait guys, once again I had writers block :(

I hope you guys enjoyed it though!! hehe they got Avalon back!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

love you all:)