Chapter 21

As soon as Alison's father came and picked her up, we left. When he had shown up along with the luna and some guards, Alison had remembered her parents and I'm sure if she hadn't been stuck in a hospital bed she would have ran into their arms.

We thanked Jason for letting us stay the night at his pack house and then we took off. Lindley and I were on Clayton and Avalon was on Phillip. We ran for not even an hour before we hit the border of Washington and Canada, and we continued to run for two or three hours after that.

The boys finally decided to take a break, and Avalon shared more information with us. "I know I heard them talking about a location around this area. I'm pretty sure it's alpha Drakes daughter. They were saying that she was fourteen, and I know Hillary is fourteen."

I looked up at Clay, who tilted his head down a little to look at me. I was sitting in between his legs with my back against his chest. "What?" He asked with a goofy smirk on his face.

"I don't know," I laughed, looking back around. Avalon was curled up in Phillips lap, and he had his arms tightly around her. Lindley was leaning against one of the trees. The look in her eyes had a brief look of jealousy as she quickly turned her head from me and Clay and looked at Phillip and Avalon before looking back down at the ground.

Either she likes Phillip or she just wants a mate as well. I'm gonna go on a walk with Lindley, we'll stay close by, I mind linked Clay. The look on his face was priceless as I stood up, his arms trying to hold my back. His lips shot out in a pout and I could help but laugh as I made my way over to Lindley.

"What's up Lee?" I asked, using my new nickname for her.

"Oh," she said, looking up at me. "Nothing is wrong."

"Come on, let's go for a walk," I said, holding my hand out to her to help pull her up. She smiled at me and took my hand. We walked a little while away so that we would be out of ear shot as long as we talked quietly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, smiling at her.

"I want to meet my mate. I'm happy for Phillip and Avalon and you and Clay, but at the same time I just want my mate to hold me," she ranted.

I let out a sigh of relief that she didn't like Phillip before wrapping my arms around her. "I'm sure after all of his is over you'll meet your mate," I said softly.

She nodded, wiping away the lone tear that has escaped. "Let's head back now, we need to go find the next daughter soon," she said, putting a smile on her face.

"Its okay Lee, when you meet your mate it'll be worth it," I said, and we both got up and started heading back.

Sounds of attacking started, and I looked at Lindley quickly before we both ran back to everyone else. The three of them had all shifted and were fighting off four wolves. I looked around and saw a man lurking in the shadows across from Lindley and I. I pulled Lindley down behind a row of bushes and put my finger in front of my mouth.

She understood and stayed down, while I peeked around the bush. Clay, Phillip, and Avalon had killed three of the wolves and were ripping apart the last one. Clay! I mind linked. His body visibly tensed up as he bit down on the wolves neck and decapitated it.

Are you okay? Are you hu-

We're fine. We're hiding behind the bushes but DON'T LOOK! There's a man across from us on the other side of the clearing. Don't kill him just hold him down, I wanna ask him some questions.

Okay, Clay said, and as I stared at what was happening, Clay bolted at the man standing in the shadows and he barely had time to turn around and run before Clay had pounced on him and held him down. Lindley and I ran over to him. Phillip had joined him in helping to hold the man down.

"Who are you?" I asked. Clay and Phillip got him on his knees, tightly holding his shoulders and his arms next to his body.

The man didn't answer, he only stared straight down. "She asked you a question you bastard. Answer her," Phillip sneered.

"Phillip, it's okay," I said, wanting to laugh and having no clue why. I turned back to the man.

"Please tell us who you are," I asked again, my voice holding the true authority of a luna.

"And why should I tell you? Any of you?" He spat out, looking up just a little bit so he could barely see me.

"Because if you don't well kill you," Clay snarled quietly in his ear.

"Then you'll never know," the man cackled.

"At least tell us who you are," I said, an idea suddenly popping into my head. "You don't have to tell us why you're here or anything else." The man looked up at me, looking me fully on the eyes now. They had a bright, silver gleam to them, a hint of mischief visible.

"Roger Harris."

I nodded. Dad?

Paisley! Are you all right? Where are you? Are you hurt? My dads voice popped into my head the second I had called out to him.

I'm fine. Look up Roger Harris and tell me any information you have about him, I directed, keeping my eyes trained on the rogue, hoping I wasn't showing any emotion in my eyes.

"What now? Are you going to kill me?" Roger spat, his eyes glaring daggers at me.

"No," was my simple answer as I waited for my dad to mind link me back.

What are you doing? Clay asked through the mind link.

You'll see, I said, still keeping my eyes on the rogue.

Paisley, Roger Harris is one of the leaders of the rogues rebelling, my dad said quickly.

What are the three worst crimes he's committed? I asked, tilting my head a little at Roger.

For one, he's been apart of most of the kidnappings. Two, he murdered the alpha, luna, and their kids of his pack, the Night Shade pack, to become alpha. It never worked because he got kicked out by the elders. Three, he broke into the Blue Moons pack house and planted explosives all around the house. After he escaped, he blew it up, killing everyone inside, which included most of the pack.

Thanks dad. I'm closing the wall again after this. We'll be back in a couple of weeks hopefully. Avalon is safe, Phillip, Clay and I are all safe. I love you, I said, putting up
my wall again.

"Now," I started, my eyes zeroing in on the rogue. "You're going to tell us everything or we're turning you over to the council," I said, a deadly glare set in my eyes.

What did you guy think??

Ahh okay so I finally have the most of the story planned out and I'm super excited!! There's a small writers block area about right here and to the climax of the story but after that I know what I'm doing!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!