Author notes/Introduction

OK so this is my second lesbian book, so far I have written two including this one of course. You should check it out its called New Student...(lesbian). So this book has a lot of mature content and I'm warning you so yea like and comment and please enjoy the book.
In the media is what Leila is also wearing to go to school in the next chapter.

***************************************************

Lucifer

My names Lucifer Black and I'm a stud. My parents must hate meh cuh they wanna name me after a devil. what the fuck. I'm 17 years old and was born in Miami, Florida. Today was my last day of school cuh my Dad got transferred to a new company in Manhattan, New York. I don't really feel like leaving home they be doing to much, cuh I have to leave all my damn niggas out hea and that shit not right. I was packing right now and some my niggas over hea helping me, I had to go to the airport and meet my parents there in about 2 hours. They had some people to say goodbye to I guess, buh this idea juh ain't right I'm telling you.

Leila

Hay I'm Leila I live here down in Manhattan, New York and I'm 17 years old. I have a loving boyfriend named Alex. We've been going out for 3 years and sometimes I feel like we are so close to getting married and I love him so much. My friends are Jayda,Jassy, and Jalia. We called them the three Js cause you know all they names starts with a J. My mother is a fashion designer and my dad is the CEO of all companies in New York throughout Italy and France including Spain. He travels and so does mom so we never get family time together. I have a big brother and he is sweet, I guess I almost have a perfect life. All I need is family time you know.... then I'll know I'll be complete. But warning if a bitch wanna step up to my level she betta pull up to my house and we funna solve that problem.

Author

Enjoy the book!!!!

Lucifer: Of course they will they have me in it

Author: Don't get smart with me I can easily make you die in this book

Lucifer: ight ma xhill yo ass out *opens door* see I'm leaving