Chapter 29

62 votes before next update.

This book is sadly coming to an end.

Enjoy!!

******************

Kerra P.O.V

Last night was amazing but I can't say the same for Laraya, she would probably would be soar for a week or two. I shuffled around in bed turning around to be met by my beautiful princess. She was sleeping peaceful, I got up carefully not to wake her up and made my way into the shower.

I stripped down and got inside, the cool water felt amazing and it relaxed my muscles. I was exhausted as well fucking Laraya is not an easy task, she's a fucking animal like a little demon I should say.

I turned off the water and got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I exited the bathroom and saw Laraya struggling to get up.

"Need help?" I chuckled quiet amused.

Her head whipped in my direction and she scowled. "My whole fucking body hurts because of you!"

"It's quiet understandable, your thighs are bruised by my finger prints. I left an extreme amount of hickeys on your beautiful chocolate skin. And the way your crouching over and wrapping your arm around yourself tells me either your back is hurting or your period just started." I groaned at the last part.

"Wow I never knew you were a fucking detective." She mumbled sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went to change into a pair of boxers and a Nike sports bra. I went and grabbed her outfit for the day, and went back inside the bathroom to start up the tub. I filled it up with warm water and went to grab Laraya off the bed and lowered her down in the tub.

She laid back and sighed long and hard. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hello?" I said uncertain of the unknown number.

"Sweetheart? Why does your voice sound so uncertain. Did you get a new phone again?"

"Mom!?!" I croaked.

"Yes sweetheart Its your mom who else. Save my number and I was just calling to check up on you and tell you that your father and I will be coming for a visit today along with your sister, I can't wait to catch up on things with you. Love you see you at 5."

Just like that the call ended, I looked at the time and it was 12:35. I ran upstairs and saw Laraya getting dressed.

"We have to get out of here!!" I said grabbing a suit case.

Her face crunched up in confusion. I had no time to explain, I grabbed some of her clothes a-

"What are you doing? Where are we going?" she grabbed my arm and turned me around to face her.

"My Family are coming for a visit and trust me you don't want to meet them especially my sister."

My sister is a well know predator to females, almost everyone of the females I've been with either fucked with my sister first. And trust me it wasn't a good thing when I found out that I get my sisters leftover. She creeps me out, I moved out that house because of her.

"Are you ashamed of me or something?"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and place a soft kiss on her lips, I felt the sparks and gosh it was so amazing. "No babe, I'm not ashamed of you. It's just I don't want you to meet my sister. She's--she's just a little crazy."

"Don't say that about your family member, I doubt she's what your describing her as."

"You have no idea" I sighed mumbling under my breath.

******

The house was perfect and ready by the time my family ranged the door bell. Laraya insisted on helping the maids in the kitchen while I watched TV. It would have been better if she stayed with me because we could've had a quickie before my parents came.

The table was filled with an extreme amount of food, and expensive wine filled the glass. I got up and grabbed the door open, the first person my eyes connected with was my sister.

She glanced around the room, accidentally making eye contact with me again; she took up most of my nightmares. Stuck in a trance like state, she stared at something behind me dark eyes that were completely void of emotion. She smirked and continued staring, I then knew she was staring at Laraya.

"Sweetheart!!" Mom screamed with excitement. She kissed my cheeks and excused herself in.

"Mom so nice to see you. Dad you too." I said hugging them both putting a fake smile on my face. "Come in come in. "

Once everyone came in, Laraya came out the kitchen with a bright beam on her.

Laraya P.O.V

"Hey I'm Laraya, Kerra's girlfriend. You must be her parents." I said extending my hand. Instead I was pulled into a bear hug by her mother.

"Its pleasure to meet you. I can't believe your actually real." She beamed.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh no not like that I just meant that most of her girlfriends were barbie shanks that only wanted money from her. It was annoying and they would keep on talking about clothes, make-up, and expensive bags and cars. I want this..I want that." Once she finally finished her speech on Kerra's choice of women in the past, she sat down in the couch and rubbed her temples.

"To be honest I have no words." I chuckled.

"Yeah my little sister seems to have bad taste a lot of times."

I jumped at the voice that came from the other side of me. Shock plastered all over my face, in the seat next to me was someone I didn't think I would ever see again.

My ex fiancé?

*********

Sorry I made it short but hey here's an update. I don't really like this chapter but yeah it'll have to do. I haven't been updating because I've been busy with tennis practice and school.

Who wants Leila and Lucifer back?

Hope you guys like and comment. And I will see you in the next chapter 0_<.