Chapter 28

56 votes for another update.

Enjoy!!!

******

Kerra P.O.V

I can't believe this shit. She goes see this nigga while we broke up. Here I thought we was making progress but I guess not. I guess she wanted to fine a better nigga then me since I broke her heart and shit.

I had her ass up against the wall while my dick was inside of her. I was giving her long deep strokes while going in and out of her. I knew she miss this shit just as much I miss her pussy.

"Fuck...Kerra" I slammed myself in and out of her faster. I was gonna fuck her little ass up since she wants to see another nigga and shit.

I lift her up and carried her ass to the bed. I lay her down on the bed while I climb on top of her. I was going in and out of like crazy. I wanted her to feel me in her stomach.

"Ahh....baby...don't....stop" She moan loudly. I felt her fingers pulling onto my hair while I went deeper faster and roughly in and out of her.

I was leaving kisses and a lot of bite marks all over her neck while I kept going harder inside of her making her moan like crazy.

"You miss this shit babe huh?" I mumbled against her neck. She didn't even answer me so I slapped the shit out of her thigh. "Answer me" I said aggressively.

"Yessss" She moan in pleasure. I was beating this pussy up and I wasn't gonna stop. I was thrusting in and out.

"Fuck...Babe...Don't....Do..That" I grunted loudly. I was pounding inside of her like there was no tomorrow. "Ahhh...Shit....Faster"

"SHUT THAT ASS UP" I slapped her thigh again hard leaving a red mark this time. She moan loudly in my ear "Fuck...." I could tell her she was almost about to cum.

I was going faster and faster thrusting in and out of her. I was going deeper inside of her while she was moaning like crazy. I was still going in and out of her while I ripped her tank top off her body.

I was kissing all over her body while I was giving her long and deep strokes. I kiss,biting and licking from her neck to her breast to her stomach. I slapped her thigh then gripped it.

"Ahhh....I...can't...take...it..." She moan loudly while I was slamming myself into her one more time. "Ahhh shit" She yelled as she reached her climax. I took off the strap- on and I collapsed on top of her.

We looked at each other until she said something.

"Kerra I-" I cut her off.

"No save it. I don't wanna hear it right now" I got up and pick up my pants off the floor. I put them on while she starting to put her clothes back on.

We both looked at each other and I could see she wanted to cry but hold it in. I put my sneakers then my jacket. I couldn't be here right now.

I walked out the living room and I walked myself to the door. I was about to opened the door until I heard her say something.

"Kerra, I'm sorry" I looked at her and I could tell she didn't mean it. I could tell by the way the face she was making. I opened the door while she stood there looking at me.

"You know I was gonna tell you that I love you but I guess if I really did. I know you won't love me back so I guess this is it for us again. I'll still come to see my daughter but until then this is Goodbye for the both of us. I expect your shit to be packed when I get back." I said before walking out the door.

I stood at the door and lean against it. I slide down and I just sat there and cry. I guess we weren't meant to be but I guess everything happened for a reason. I whip the tears that was rolling down my face and just walked my ass all the way back to the hospital.