Chapter 10

That is the theme song when the shooting happened

************************************

Jayda

We heard gun shots and dashed into the room to scan the scene to what was going on. Lucifer had a gun and apparently shot a bullet missing Alex hitting a vase off the counter. The vase crashed on the floor making all the water spill out.

"what the hell is going on" I yelled.

Lucifer's glare was cold and she was staring right at a shaking Alex.

"y-you tried t-to kill m-me" Alex stuttered.

"I told you to watch that shitty mouth of yours" Lucifer growled. She turned to Leila holding the gun pointed at Alex head. "get out all of you, and as for you Leila your staying here for a while. we need to have a long talk" she spat.

Leila went pale and her hands were shaking.

"if you disobey me there's going to be a bullet right into your boyfriend's head" Lucifer growled.

Leila obeyed with a nod and sat down on the couch.

Lucifer

"good girl" I said smirking.

I want something and I want it now, Alex think he can come into my house and disobey me and shit. I'd make his life a living hell if I could and I think I'm going to start now. The triplets were already out the door probably running for there life, but Alex was just standing there glaring at me.

"Let's go Leila" he half yelled.

I chuckled "Leila doesn't want to go" I said walking towards her and lifting her up putting her on my lap. I lowered my head and whispered into her ears so that she and I were the only people that heard what I had to say.

"Leave now and I'll make his life a living hell, so why don't you be a good girl and kick him out yourself" I told her.

Leila

What to do. What to do. Lucifer's words stung like hell and I don't want this to go upon Alex and his life.

Is it bad being turned on by this situation? Because somehow I am so horny.

Hay OK I'm weird big deal, I can even feel Lucifer's dick through her pants.

I sighed. Why does she have such an effect on me? I grabbed Alex and whispered something in his ear and he nodded biting his lips and left. I promised him that I'll be fine and I'll come over as quick as I can, but we all know that was a lie.

As soon as the door closed my back was smashed against the wall with Lucifer's lips attacking mine. She devoured my lips; biting and licking.

oh mon dieu, elle si bon goût ( meaning: oh my god, she taste so good)

She gripped my waist pushing me more against the wall her other hand squeezing my butt. Her kisses were rough and her tongue soon licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance, when I refused she squeezed my butt more making me moan louder. She took the advantage and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue was wet and hot. Her mouth was on the move, moving down my neck leaving sweet kisses.

"luci-mm" I moaned. She chuckled still kissing that sensitive spot just above my neck.

"touch me too" She breathed out on my ears. Her breath was hot and it felt so good.

At first I didn't budge and that was until her hands connected to mine, bringing my hand to her dick. I could feel her boner through her pants. She licked my ears sending shivers down my back. I took my hands and inserted into her pants wrapping my fingers around her dick.

holy mother of pearls its huge. People she has a huge dick. I pumped her up and down making a sexy deep ass groan escape her mouth.

"If you keep that up, baby we will never make it to the bedroom." she said.

I giggled and I took my hand out her pants and we made our way upstairs to her bedroom.

I pushed her on the bed and took her member out. I knelled down and looked up at her.

she smirked "whatchu bout to do baby?"

"something" I beamed. And I positioned myself and licked her tip. Licking the side of her dick, making it all wet.

"Fuck..." she groaned as her head fell back.

I took the time and took her all in my mouth. she tasted so good. Her hands gripped my hair as she brought me down lower making me fit her all the way in my mouth. I went up and down until I felt her sweet juices fill my mouth. She flipped me over, her dick back inside her boxers, massaging my clit through my underwear.

since when did my joggers come off?

I moaned as she went faster and harder making me wet by the second.

"I wanna make you not walk for a week Leila. Do you really think you can handle Daddy's dick in you?" Lucifer whispered in my ear.

I bit down on my lips and nodded. She went down and her tongue soon met my clit licking and sucking. I gripped the sheets. Just as I was about to cum, the door soon opened revealing someone I didn't know.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!??" they boomed.