Chapter 19

This Chapter is Laraya Thompson and Kerra.

||REWIND BACK TO CHAPTER 15||

Kerra P.O.V

I watched her sleep, her breath went even. I glided my finger tips down the side of her face and moved the strands of hair away from her mouth.

How I yearn to kiss those lips again. Laraya was beautiful and I don't tend to let her go out of my sight. However I am still pissed from this morning.

I can be a creeper if I wanted. I'm guessing you want to know how I got in the room. Simple... I followed her home and she left her front door unlock like who does that.

I brought my face down to hers and brushed my lips against her temple.

She shifted in her sleep "Kerra?" She whimpered in her sleep.

A smile crept up at the corner of my lips, it felt nice that she was dreaming about me.

I touched her one more time only to be grabbed and pulled down to bed.

Is she still asleep?

"What are u doing in my house kerra?" Busted for stalking I guess.

********************************************************

Laraya Thompson P.O.V

I stared at her curiously even though my vision was still blury from that nice ass nap I just had. She looked zoned out for a bit but she finally recovered.

"Your door was unlock."

"Yeah it always is, but I'm asking why your in my house."

She raised her eyebrows looking at me. Once my vision came back I noticed that she was still wearing the same thing from the bar. I sighed.

"Look I'm sorry" I mumbled. I hope she didn't hear me, but who was I to hope.

She grabbed the side of neck "There's nothing to be sorry about"

Her lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Laraya" she whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at her voice as I clasp my hands on either side of her face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful, I think, as I lean in for another.

This time it was rough and I liked rough.

Kerra P.O.V

My hand unzipped her jeans as I was still kissing her. I felt her grip my hair while I pull off her jeans all the way off. I threw her jeans somewhere on the floor then next I went for her shirt.

I help her take off her shirt and threw that somewhere. She was only left in her sports bra and boxers. I had to look at her for a second.

Let me tell you something she had a banging ass body that you could like die for...Jesus..But anyways I lean back in and kiss her on the lips.

I felt her hands on the belt of my joggers I chuckle against her lips as I felt her pull my Joggers down.

"Take everything off me baby." I whisper against her lips. She did exactly as I said and took everything off me and threw it on the floor somewhere.
I spread her legs wider.

Damn

I slide my tongue across her slit. "FUCK." She yelled loudly. I chuckled buried my face into her pussy. I bite, suck,lick and kiss while I pumped in and out of her with my fingers.

Shit was feeling good as hell plus her moaning was music to my ears...God damn

"Ahhh, shit." She pull onto my hair while I went in and out of her sucking really rough.

I kept going in and out of her while she moan my name throughout the room. I bit my lips once I saw her back arch.

I found her G-spot

I slapped her thigh hard as I pumped deep and rough in and out of her. She was screaming and yelling my name even scratching my back up.

"Say my name baby." I whisper into her clit before biting it. She didn't say anything all her response was through moan.

"Say. My. Name." I slammed my fingers into her. Her back arched while I felt her nails dig into my back scratching it up some more.

"Ooooh...Fuck....Daddy." She screamed loudly. I smirked while I bite down on her more earning sexy ass moans from her.

"Fuck....R-Right....there Kerra." She moan. I chuckled as I pound in and out of her harder. She wrapped her legs around me.

"Damn baby." I grunt pumping in and out of her going deeper.

"Shit..I'm gonna-" I cut her off real quick.

"Nah, you ain't coming yet baby." I pull out of her and turn her ass over on the bed. "You know the deal."

I licked up and down, blowing and spelling my name into her clit. Shit taste sweet as honey. I started fingering her again she tight as hell.

"Cum for daddy." I commanded.

"Damn...S-Shit." She yelled as soon as she came.

"Baby." I said softly. She stare at me not saying a word. She continue to stare as I lick my lips looking at her.

"Baby." I said again. She looked at me with her face scrunched up. I chuckled laughing at her. "You are my baby so deal with it."

She mush my head to the side then push me off of her. I see her back was turn towards me. I laughed laying next to her.

I grabbed her by her waist and started to kiss her neck to her shoulder.

"You are my baby, my next target and you are MINE so deal with it." I mumbled into her ear. I knew she heard me cause I kiss her ear then bite it.

We both didn't say anything so we just fell right asleep.

I could've sworn I heard a slick 'I Love u' eh maybe my imagination.