Chapter 21

Go vote on my last chapter..

Comment and all that fun stuff.

However here's an update hope you enjoy.

I also changed the character for Chloe and in the media is her new look.

****************************************

Laraya Thompson P.O.V

"Are you sure?" She asked gripping the door tightly that I thought would break off it's hinges. She had shock written over her face and she tried to cover it up with a nervous smile.

'How can a girl and a girl make a baby?' I read her mind.

"Wow..I come and tell you I'm pregnant and that's the only thing you say to me." I threw my hands up in defense and backed away. "You know what forget anything that came out my mouth, I think I'm gonna head home."

I walked away at a fast pace. So is this how it feels to be heartbroken? Now I know how those girls feel when I use them for sex and throw them away like their garbage. I didn't even had to look back because I knew to well that she wasn't gonna come after me.

I swallowed down the lump that was rising up my throat and opened my car door and got in. I looked back to the door and saw that she was still standing there looking at me with pity in her eyes. I then dialed Lucifer's number and started driving.

After the second ring she picked up.

"Laraya?"

I cleared my throat. "Yeah it's me."

"Wassuph..you ok?"

"Fine. Uh can I come over?"

There was a pause and a little movement around followed by a scream.

I chuckled "Is that Leila?"

"Uh yah she-well were just having fun." she laughed uncomfortably.

"Right. So have you told her yet?"

Her voice became serious. "No but I'm trying to. She so damn complicated."

"So you locked her up in your house with damn cameras surrounding the whole place and the bitch literally lives next door."

"H-How did y-you know that?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't you just told me. But it definitely sounds like something you would do to make sure you have what you want at all cost."

"Fuck you! Just fo' that you can't come to my damn house by-"

"I'm pregnant!"

"WHAT THE HELL!!"