Chapter 11

Lucifer

"Laraya?" I growled. Can't this bitch see that I'm over here trying to devour this sexy human being that's curled up under me. I have no patience right now and my dick hurt like hell, throbbing to the idea on how it wanted to be inside of her.

"What the hell Lucifer!! I thought we were friends in the whole wide world" she said faking a hurt expression.

"We are but however as you can see I am very busy right now to the point where I would throw anything I can snatch up real quick at you." I was not in the mood to play her fucking games.

"Since we are, you funna share that sexy piece of meat right under you" she asked smirking looking at my baby like a predator.

I flipped my middle finger at her "like hell I would! Get yo ass out!" I yelled in her face. She shrugged and closed the door behind her and walked downstairs.

"Now where were we?" I asked looking down at Leila. She blushed and pushed me off her and sat up putting all her clothes back on. "baby where you going?"

"Home duh and you have company so the moment is basically dead now" Leila said chuckling a little.

"no it's not and baby don't worry bout her. I can kick her out real quick, but please don't go" I said with pleading eyes.

We stared at each other for a moment when she finally said yes. I sighed in relief. We made our way downstairs to see the bitch watching TV. She didn't see us walk in so I then took the time and took a couch cushion and smacked the shit out her head with it.

"Yo chill yo ass out" she said trying to get the cushion out my hand, put I was so pissed that I continue hitting her with it. After a while of fighting, I finally stopped and glared at her.

"what the fuck was that for"

"well since you decided to barge in my motherfucking house without permission or at least a phone call or a text saying that yo ugly ass was goin' be here, then ruining my sweet moment with this sexy creature I think you well deserved that." I said pointing at Leila yet glaring at her.

"Well my bad sheesh.."

I was sexually frustrated and I needed to be inside of her like now.

I need it. I need it like now.

"Who's she bro" Laraya asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Her name's Leila and she is off limits" I said looking at Leila then back to Laraya

Leila

"it's very nice to meet you" I said taking her hands and shaking it. I had to say I felt very uncomfortable the way she was looking at me.

"nice to meet you to; I'm Laraya Thompson, but my people call me big daddy" she said with a smirk

Lucifer chuckled " No body calls you that you bum"

Laraya rolled her eyes at her " whatever L I'm leaving call me when your done with whatever" she said before she was out the door.

"Luc-" before I could even tell her to stay, Lucifer's lips were smashed onto mine sending shivers down my spine.

She kissed rough her hands gripping my waist then my butt.

"Jump" she breathed out. I did I was told and was lifted off the ground with her leading the way to the bedroom. When we got there I was thrown on the bed and Lucifer started stripping only stopping at her boxers, she was sexy as hell. She got on top of me kissing my neck and down to my stomach and to my thighs. She kissed my inner thigh biting them until a moan escaped my mouth. She cupped my core and I moan even louder.

she slipped off my underwear and examined me; I covered my face but she came and took my hand from my face.

"baby don't cover yo face you look so beautiful" she said kissing the back of my hand. I just blushed.

She lifted my legs over her shoulder and her face was down between my legs, I jumped in surprise. "Lucifer stop its dirty dow-" her tongue roomed over the lips of my clit licking slowly.

"mmm..Lucifer" I moaned. I couldn't believe I was doing this. She blew on my clit making it throb more "stop teasing me" I moaned out.

Her chuckles filled my ears "what do you want me to do then" she asked smirking up at me.

"I want you in me"

she shook her head smiling "not yet baby not yet, let daddy get a taste of you more" after those words left her lips she was back to the biting and licking. I suddenly felt her long fingers enter me and my back arched. It feels so good. I bit down on my lips as she inserted two more fingers into me, thrusting in and out harder. It felt like heaven especially when she's hitting all the right spots. I finally came and she pulled out sucking on her fingers.

"you taste so damn good baby" she said against my ears. "you ready for daddy's dick?" she asked.

I bit my lips and nodded. I wanted her so bad I didn't even know such feeling could exist.

Until that one question caught me off guard " Can I tie you up?"

I looked at her for a while "I won't if you don't want me to." I looked at her and I nodded, I didn't know that she was into that kinky stuff. She came back with handcuffs and turned me around so my butt was facing her and cuffed me to the bed board.

"you ready baby?" she asked and I nodded as always. She slowly inserted her dick in me, I gripped the sheets biting my lips real hard.

fuck she is so big.

I whimpered

"baby you ok?" she asked stopping. How dare she stop I wanted this so bad just thinking about it makes me want to cum.

"move" I said.

She smirked and pulled out and slammed back into me. She did this repeatedly and each moan led her to go faster. I was pretty sure that my ass was red as a tomato because of how she was smacking it. She gripped my hips and slam in me more and this time deeper.

"fuck.." she groaned. She kept going until we both felt our walls clench and she came in me and I busted onto the sheets both moaning each others names and we clasped on the bed with me on the bottom.

That's when I realized she didn't use a condom.