Chapter 2

Lucifers outfit for school is in the media

Lucifer

We finally arrived at this huge mansion, it was bigger than all the others and boy was I gonna brag. I was the first to go in and left the maids to unpack all my stuff while I ran upstairs to check out my room. Damn this how it feels like to be rich..shii I'm lovin this.

"Lucifer sweetie get ready" my mom yelled at the door way

One eyebrow went up "why?"

"school" she said smirking

Did this bitch juh say sxhool. "ma yo ass need to xhill cuh you trippin" I said with a little chuckle.

there was no way in hell imma go to school on the first day here, Like damn I juh arrived and you making me go to school? Fuck that shit.

She looked at me with those looks yo parents always give you to do sum shit. I sighed. I grabbed a pair of boxers and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready to go to school. while I was in there I heard her laughing while walking away.

'Bitch' I thought

Ok so me and my mom have that kind of conversation big deal. I know my mom fully meaning I know how to make her do what I want sometimes. Don't work all the times tho. She know I'm Lesbian so does my Dad. Well she found out first cuh I'm always around girls not talking but like grabbin and kissin and other shit. She wah cool with it, hell she even laughed. Dad on the other hand didn't take it to well, It took him 4 weeks to open up with me. But he was finally supportive.

I put on a white T-shirt with gods in front of it and some black joggers. You know nun to fancy today put my hair down messy and grabbed my bookbag and headed out to the limo.

mom was in the limo while I walked in she was smiling from ear to ear and I hated that. I glared at her the whole way to school. When we arrived one word what the fuck.

"Ma you sure this a school, this shit look like a fucking palace" I said

"Yah I know its a ri-"

"Damn... mama got a fat ass" I said looking out the window at this chick with black hair getting out the limo with three triplets behind. Her hips swayed while she walked away and my eyes followed hea. "Ight mom see yo ass later but I gotta roll" I said opening the door.

"ight be good, no more fights. Please we can't afford you being kicked out again" she said, while I headed out the door.

yup she's right I've been expelled from 6 schools so far, let's make sure this is the last. As I walked I got all kinds of stares from girls and boys, shit who wouldn't stare I'm sexy asf.

I walked in and saw the chick with the fat ass from last time staring at me, I smirked. The three triplets were the first to come and talk to me.

"hay I'm jassy this is my sisters; Jalia and Jayda, we wanted to welcome you to our school" she said.

I looked at Jayda she was biting her lips at me, checking me out I see. I licked my lips at her and she crossed her legs real tight, I guess she wet juh by looking at daddy.

"I'm Lucifer"

"Cool name" jassy said biting her lips

I winked "Thanks, ah who dat chick ova there?" I said nodded my head towards the black haired girl.

"oh that's Leila, she's our friend" Jalia said

"hay we should hang out sometimes" Jayda suggested

I smirked, did I tell y'all I have the sexiest smirk eva. " ight buh bring that sexy chick with you and you got yourself a deal" I said finally turning around and walking to the office.