Chapter 3

***Skipping to after school****

Leila

I got ready in *In the media*. Not to fancy right? Ok I'm freaking out. Jayda just texted me that were going to hang out with Lucifer at her house so I had to dress nice, but I didn't know which nice she meant. I waited until I heard a knock on my front door and went to open it.

"Hay girl you look hot" she said making me spin around so she could check me out.

"thanks, shall we go?" I said and we just walked a few steps away. I ranged the door bell and waited.

The door soon opened reveling a sexy six pack Lucifer with water drippin down her hair and chest. My eyes traveled farther down to the waist of her basketball shorts. I looked back up to her face and a smirk was forming at the ends of her lips.

"uh..come in" she said moving out the way for us to come in. I put a smile on my face and walked inside with the girls behind me. I looked around and boy did the house look nice. I walked back to take a better view of the place when I bumped into a hard wall, but it was just Lucifer. Her hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to her.

"Shawty got a fat ass" she whispered in my ear. It made shivers go down my spine. Her hands moved my waist making my butt rub against her. "Come upstairs with me?" I nodded and bit down on my lips to her question.

She let my waist go and walked over to Jayda "Make yourself at home while I talk to Leila about something" she said and they nodded. I followed her upstairs and she closed her door and locked it.

"cool room" I said nervously playing with my bracelet.

She smirked and licked her lips looking at me, getting closer and closer until my back hit the wall. Her hands blocked both sides of me and she leaned in a little. " You smell so good" she mumbled just inches from my lips.

"I-I I'm straight" I finally breathed out.

"Bullshit" she said before she crashed her lips on me. Her lips pressed against mine and I moaned around them, fisting my hands in her hair. Its just as soft I a had imagine. Her hands firmly clasp my chin forcing me to say in place. Her tongue runs over my lips and I keep them pressed together. She growls lowly, possesively making me gasp. Her tongue slips into my mouth and I can feel her triumphant smirk. Pulling away she bites my bottom lips.

"wow" I uttered

"Wow is right, your so sexy Leila" she said going down kissing sensitive spots on my neck. I moaned.

"I love that sound, hay lets go out"

omg Allex!!!! I can't believe I just cheated on him. I feel so horrible.

"No we can't this was a mistake, I already have a boyfriend I shouldn't be doing this" she pressed me against the wall.

"I don't give two fuxks I want you, and when I want something I most likely get it" she said before opening the door and walking out.

************************

Sorry this was short But hay don't forget to like or comment