Chapter 26

I have made a new rule. Before any updates are made chapters will have to have 15 votes. If this is completed I will update. I'm also working on the second book for this, you will have a sneak peak later. This book will somewhat come to an ending.

This book starts in Leila's brother point of view. Enjoy!!!!

Adam is in the Media as someone else now.

******************

Adams P.O.V

I laid back on Leila's bed, breathing in her heavenly scent. I missed her so much, but I did things I wasn't suppose to do and now she won't be able to forgive me. I rolled around in her scent once more and got up to go take a shower.

I grabbed some boxers and my basketball shorts. I got in the shower and washed my self down with vanilla scented body wash. I heard the front door slam shut and I tensed.

"Kids?!" I heard my dad yell.

Fuck. My parents weren't suppose to be home in six more months.

"Shower dad!" I yelled back. I finished showering and quickly put my clothes back on and head downstairs. I saw the butlers getting there suitcases, and saw my parents inside the kitchen.

My dad came and gave me a man hug. "Where's your sister?" He said scanning my face.

"She uh went to Jadya's house." I say rubbing my neck.

"Oh I will give there mother a call to tell Leila to come home." Mom said biting into an apple and grabbing the home phone.

I grabbed it. "No I was um..gonna go there myself uh I kinda left something there as well."

I grabbed my car keys before my parents could utter any words and dashed out the door. I drove 20 minutes to the triplets house, and knocked. The door open few minutes later revealing Jalia.

"Adam? I-I thought we agreed to not see each other." She said closing the door. I stuck my foot out and pushed the door open and walked in.

"You owe me." I say grabbing her elbows fiercely. She yanked her arm away and mumbled a fine. I followed her in the house and saw her two sisters sitting on the couch.

"What's he doing here?" Jayda asked shooting up from her seat.

"We owe him remember." Jalia said rolling her eyes. She sat back down in the couch and told me to speak.

"My parents are back."

"WHAT!!?? they were suppose to be back in six more months."

"I know Jayda, and my parents were looking for her and-and I sorta lied that she was here." I rubbed my neck nervously.

"Ok now we have to find her."

"Easy said then done." I mumbled. "On one condition."

They all looked at me. "We have to get Alex and Amber back."

******************

Leila P.O.V

The babies scratching continues and it felt really uncomfortable. I looked at Lucifer and saw that she went into shock, but recovered quickly. She then grabbed Laraya and they started whispering in the corner.

"So are you going to have twins?"Kerra asked confused.

"Isn't a normal baby suppose to be kicking your stomach not scratching it." Because I'm pretty sure they lay back on their backs and then gives your stomach a little kick.