Chapter 22

I'm skipping six years into the chapter.

I have questions as well..

which chapters do u like the most?

LARAYA AND KERRA?

LEILA AND LUCIFER?

ENJOY!!!

I have also made a new rule. Before any updates are made chapters will have to have 12 votes. If this is completed I will update. I'm also working on the second book for this, you will have a sneak peak later. This book will somewhat come to an ending.

I want to thank all you readers that read and vote on my books. Thank you so much!!!

*********************

Laraya had her baby on February 14. She had a girl and proudly name the girl Serenity. Laraya decided that Chloe should have a chance however she cheated few months later with her cousin Kenzie. Kerra and Laraya have never contacted nor cross paths, but that's all about to change.

Leila and Lucifer on the other hand are at it again. Leila found out the people who were bulling her, she wasn't at all surprise who they were. However, she fell to piece once she found out that her brother was the new recruit. Lucifer beat all of them up and did it with amuse on her face. Leila didn't hesitate to say yes once Lucifer asked her to move with her.

They now live next door to Laraya and her six year old daughter.

Enjoy....

*******************

Laraya Thompson P.O.V

"Mommy look!" Serenity squeeled with glee. She held up a drawing just above my eye level for me to see.

"What is that?"

"Its you and daddy and me!"

I chuckled nervously. I took the drawing and smiled as I pin it aganist the fridge.

I lifted her up off her feet and sat her on top of the counter. "What do you want on your sandwich sweetheart?"

Silence. I waited however there was still silence in the atmosphere. I turned to see serenity deep in thought.

"Mommy?"

My eyebrows raised in a questionly matter. "Hmm?"

"What's daddy like?"

I was shocked on how or where she got that idea from. Is this why she was quiet the whole day?

I rubbed my neck and sighed. "How about we go get some ice cream and talk?"

She shrugged and hopped off the counter and went to change.

***************

I parked my black on black hummer in front of SunO Dessert. A strong feeling washed over me not to go in there however I brushed it off.

I went to the back and opened the door for serenity and she jumped out. She wrapped her small delicate fingers around mine and we went inside.

"Welcome to SunO Dessert! What can I get you?"

"Um.. I'll have just a simple vanilla ice cream and she will have a banna float."

I gave her a 20 and told her to keep the change. She smiled and went to get our orders and we sat down at an empty table to eat.