Chapter 30

50 votes

I'm being nice however right now.

I will be updating more during this break that I'm having from school, its about time. My plan is to update all my books at least 1 or 2 chapters.

But go show some love for my newest book, the last time. Watch the trailer and like as well as subscribe.

I'm doing shout outs too, because it sounds like fun and following back some people. Just depends on just how active you guys are. Thank you soo much for showing love to my books. This book is coming to in end, and the second book is gonna come out. So wait on it. 0_‹
*******

Laraya Thompson P.O.V

I couldn't believe my ex-fiancé sat in the seat next to me, she looked different from the last time I remembered her. She use to have freckles and god knows where they went.

"Y-yes- I mean not really. She does seem to make a lot of good choices." I beamed looking at Kerra and she smiled back. Kerra made a good choice for once by choosing me to stand by her side, she didn't give up on me when she knew I was a player. Till now, I'm fully attached to her and I knew there wouldn't be anyone better.

"So who's hungry?" Kerra asked rubbing her hands together, she didn't seem to enjoy the company of her parents. The whole family stood up and raced to the kitchen, all except one.

"Your not gonna go eat Denise?" I asked her.

She shook her head no and continued to stare into space, I didn't want to sit by her because that would have been weird.

"What do you see in Kerra?"

"A lot of things" I mumbled. She smirked then chuckled.

"That doesn't really answer my question Lara." My heart skipped a beat at the nickname she use to call me by, I loved when she would call me that everyday. I didn't notice she was close by till her thumb caressed my cheeks making me blush beat red.

"Your so beautiful as usual." she said while she leaned in. My breath caught with eyes wide. She's gonna kiss me? Her lips then brushed mine a little and I shoved her away.

"Lets get this straight you little bitch, I'm fucking off limits and you know damn well I belong to your sister. So don't you dare fucking Lara me, in fact your the one who broke up with me." I growled. I was shaking with anger and wanted to punch something.

She smiled. She just fucking smiled when I looked up at her. I wanted to choke her right then and there, on my mom I wanted to do it. She then grabbed me by my forearm and threw me into the couch and laid me down. She had a death grip on my wrist and was smiling wickedly.

"I don't care less about who the fuck you belong too, I had you first and I tend to keep it that way. Kerra could go suck a dick, I'd take you and your little devil spawn if I have to. Kerra only knows the good stuff about you Lara, I know everything about you. I know where you were really born and raised and I actually know your real fucking age."

I didn't know what to say, Denise and I use to be high school love birds until she asked me to marry her. I loved her to the point where I told her everything about my past, I told her why I didn't eat regular like she would. I basically told her every fucking thing about me, and at the time my father told me that was dangerous.

However, I didn't care because I kept telling myself that I loved her and my fathers opinions didn't matter. That was when everything came crashing down and Denise broke it off and left, from that point on I didn't think I would ever love someone else.

Kerra P.O.V

I heard every last fucking thing that they just discussed, I was more then furious. I scoffed. Another one of my sisters leftovers was right under my nose, and she lied about everything about herself too.

"Please. Please. Please. I'm begging you, don't tell Kerra because I want to tell her myself." I heard Laraya say.

Tell me fucking what? All I heard was devil spawn and it got me over here thinking she's actually one. That's fucking stupid.

"Don't count on it." Denise scoffed.

When I heard footsteps coming near me I acted as if I was turning around the corner as well, and bumped into my sister.

"Watch where your going idiot." She growled. She then walked around me and went to the dinner table with the rest of the family.

When I walked in the living room, Laraya sat there gazing and was in her own little world. Her hands were connected and were held in one big fist, and her legs were crossed tightly together. I placed my fingers on her shoulders and she jumped and slapped my hands away.

"I'm so sorry I didn't think it was you." She apologize grabbing my hands in her own. "You ok? It looks like I slapped you pretty hard there." she chuckled.

"Laraya are you ok? You seem a bit off." I said touching her forehead hoping that she won't lie straight to my face. But, I didn't think I was that lucky.

"I'm fine babe, I'm just paranoid at the moment and I think I'll just go for a walk." She grabbed her jacket and then kissed my cheeks and was off.

Laraya Thompson P.O.V

I walked to Serenity's aunts house, and ranged the door bell. It has been a while that I have checked up on her, and I don't want her to feel like I'm neglecting her. When the door opened I walked inside, the aunt didn't great me and I did the same. We weren't on good terms in fact she didn't like me, since this is Kerra's aunt were talking about.

"Where's Serenity?"

"She's in her bedroom and didn't come out since morning, probably mumbling the words 'my mother doesn't love me enough to come see me'."

I rolled my eyes and walked into serenity's room, she was splat on her bed with the comforter covering her.

"Sweetheart? Mommy's here to see you." I said smoothing her hair.

She turned around and wrapped her little arms around me, I felt tears running down my back. "Mommy I missed you so much, we-weird things have been happening to me and I keep saying false things to aunty. I do-don't Know w-what's happening to me."

I hugged her tighter and closer to me then ever, she looked just like me when I was little. Broken when going under a phase, it's basically human nature. "What exactly do you mean by false things?"

"There is thing big mean guy in my head that keeps saying 'I'm coming to see you my child' or in my dreams I keep seeing people dying and there's brunt people everywhere. Aunty told me to pray but that doesn't work, mommy please help." She said grabbing my hands in hers and crawling into my lap.

I brushed her hair out of her tear stained face. "How about you come home with me. Would that make you feel better?"

She nodded and started packing her things while I helped her.

***********

Thanks for reading this, I didn't really like this chapter because its turning out to be some fantasy shit.

But can you guess what Serenity and Laraya Thompson are?

Book is coming to an end.

Comment and vote