Chapter 1

In the media is the school Leila and Lucifer will be attending
*************************

Leila

"Leila honey wake up, your going to be late to school!!" My maid Maria yelled from downstairs.

I rolled onto my sides and whined. I hate going to school on Monday's because it's so taunting and boring. I sighed. I got up and dragged myself into the bathroom turning on the shower then went in. The warm water fell down on my skin while I grabbed my hair shampoo and washed my hair. After I was done taking a bath I grabbed a pair of matching white lace bra and underwear.

I wore a pair of blue ripped jean shorts, my own fresh designer shirt, some ankle brown boots, and red earrings with red necklace. I let my black hair down curly and braided a crown around it. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

"Morning Maria" I said while I placed a napkin on my lap before I shoved some bacon in my mouth.

"Ha..sweetie don't talk with your mouth full and please hurry up" she said handing me another napkin.

I smiled and dropped the empty plate in the sink and wiped my mouth with the napkin she gave me. I ran outside to see my limo waiting. Ok so..I have a limo big deal everyone at school has one. I go to an all rich school and when I mean rich I really mean it. The school is like a whole blown palace with 6 building connected and a gate blocking the entrance. It even has its own land. While I walked I saw a moving van, people were loading the stuff out that van and putting it in the house, I guess somebody finally brought that dead gorgeous house.

I'll make sure to say hi to my new neighbor later but right now I have to go pick up my friends. I got in the limo and drove to the triplets house.

"Hay Leila, omg have you heard.. there is going to be a new student at our school" Jassy said entering the car along with the others behind.

"yah they just moved next door to me" I said texting away on my phone.

"ok lets be sure to introduce ourselves once we get back from school" Jalia shouted

I nodded while we pulled up at the gate to Monroe High.

We walked to the entrance hall and got our schedule since winter break decided to be over, were back to living in this hell of world. I went to the vending machine and got me a latte, our machine is huge you can even buy clothes or some shit from it.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist and turned around to see Alex.

"hay baby" he said pecking my lips

"hay, how was Italy?"

"Not bad actually, but I missed you" he said squeezing the life out of me with his hugs.

"Ah..b-baby can't br-breath" I choked out.

He finally put me down and mouth me a sorry. We intertwined our fingers and started walking to class when suddenly he stopped.

"Alex? what's wrong?" I asked.

no answer

I followed his gaze and sweet mother of pearls there goes the new student. I have never seen a girl in my life with so many tattoos.

She was wearing black joggers with white flowers on one side that hanged a little to low, her hair was long and coffee-colored, she was wearing a white T-Shirt with the word gods on the front. She got a lined haircut. She looked nothing like a girl more like a boy if you asked me.

"Damn" I heard Alex say

*******************************

OK Sorry if this is to short..just bare with me and please do comment and vote

thanks!!!