Chapter 20

Comment and vote

Im doing this thing for the first, second, and third person that comments and vote as well.

Enjoy!!

*****************

Laraya Thompson

My stomache cramped when I limped my way to the bathroom. Fluids poured out my mouth into the toilet. I had a firm grip on my sides and threw up everything that I had ate yesterday.

What the fuck?

I flushed the toilet and went to the sink to rinse my mouth. I brushed my teeth and made my way back to my bed. I sat down and looked at the time to see that it was 5:38.

"Great." I mumbled.

I quickly tipped toe to my drawer and opened it quietly not to wake up kerra. I grabbed some basketball shorts and an all white T-shirt with my 23s. I grabbed my braids and put them into a pony tail, I quietly creaked open my window and jumped out.

I clutched onto my stomach while I made my way to my friend Chloe's house.

After a few knocks she finally opened. "Laraya?"

"Can I come in?" I groaned out in pain.

She looked at me anxiously and opened the door for me. "You ok?"

I glared hard at her "does it look like I'm ok..Help me!" she zoned out for a bit and stared at me. I then glared at her even harder while I sat down in the sofa "Nigga!"

She crept down below my face level and rubbed my stomach. I flinched at her touch, she gave me some juice to drink before saying the words I never wanted to hear ever in my life.

"Your pregnant." She said with her fingers rested under her chin.

"I'm w-what?" I shivered in fear.

"Your pregnant Laraya."

"Well t-then w-who is the f-father?"

"I don't know..ask the person who you've been fucking most of the time." She said now sitting in the couch.

She turned on the T.V and started eating chips in front of my face like it was nothing. I watched her while rubbing my stomach.

am I really funna have a baby?

"Laraya..?"

"Hmm..?" I mumbled.

"When were you planning to tell that girl your not human?" She said in a serious tone.

I shrugged. I wonder if Kerra would ever want a baby? Maybe I can get an abortion or something. Carrying a child is so troublesome, and when there born there even worst. I'm not cold hearted or anything It's just how I feel.

My mother called me a devil's child and how no one will ever love me. I grew up hearing the same exact words from her and my father. That's how I met Lucifer, she and I have more things in common than you think. We ran into each other when we were small and we just kind of clicked.

We shared the same fear and the same desires, and we were the same creatures that most humans fear. Now that there's another one growing inside of me, I feel like its a mistake having this child.

I rubbed my fingers against my chin and sighed out in agony. I got up and headed towards the door.

"Where you going?" Chole questioned tailing behind me.

"I'm gonna go back home and rest and maybe call Lucifer over to tell her what's going on." I exited and started walking.

*****************

I arrived home, and the house was quiet in fact too quiet. I walked upstairs to see that the bed was empty.

"Kerra?" I yelled looking around for her. I scanned the whole room only to find a note on the table next to the bed.

it read..

You promised. I guess waking up to an empty bed is something your good with all your toys. Never meant anything to you either, so why don't I make it easier for you and make an exit myself.

I dropped the paper and ran to get my car keys, I rushed down to my car and drove down to the club where she worked at.

I rushed inside to see her blond friend working. "um..excuse me is kerra here?"

The blond looked up and smiled. " No she's not..I can give you her address if you want."

I nodded with a sigh of relief. She gave me the address and I made my way to her place. It was a long ass drive to her place maybe about 45 minutes. The hell she doing all the way down there for? Can't she find a job that's close to her place.

Once I got there my mouth dropped at the sight. It was huge, not huge but bigger than a mansion probably.

The building was a fine work of art, everything about it amazed me

The building was a fine work of art, everything about it amazed me. I turned off the engine and walked to the door. After a few knocks she opened the door.

"Laraya? What are you doing here? How did u even know where I live? What do-"

"Enough with the questions, I'm sorry I left this morning I had to visit a friend about something and when I came back you were gone. I'm sorry I never meant to worry you, its just the situation was urgent and you looked so peacful sleeping and I didn't want you to worry or be mad at me." I took a huge breath and looked at her.

She standed there with her hands and arms crossed looking at me "I'm not forgiving you so easily Laraya, this isn't the first time this has happened."

"I know kerra let me make it up to you, whatever you want." I said biting my lips.

"Fine tell me what was so urgent."

I tensed. She stared hard at me. "I-I-my head was hurting."

"Lies.. Try again. "

"My stomache was hurting." I said in a serious tone.

"Goodbye Laraya.. " she said closing the door.

"Wait!" I said placing my foot at the edge of the door, preventing it from shutting.

I took a huge breath and looked at her with tears streaming down my face.

"Kerra I-I'm P-Preg-Pregnant." I uttered.

"Your what?" Her face full of shock.

I standed up taller so I could meet her eyes "I'm pregnant and its your child."

*******************************

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT

COMMENT AND VOTE

THIS PERSON IS PLAYING CHLOE WHO IS LARAYA THOMPSON'S FRIEND