Sneak Peak/Must Read

Ok so India Westbrooke is still staring as Leila and so is Chris brown staring as Adams but they have there own image which is in the media. And I wants head backs tell me if they are ugly n if I should use there real characters photos. But please still vote
***************

Hay wassuph its me and I think I'm going to update tomorrow so just wait on it.

you guys should vote more for updates though.

And I think some parts in the story would be put on private so you'd have to see it by deleting this book. Then follow me and readd this book in your library and read away.

Next few chapters that I write will be very sexual related so just giving guys a warning

but for a little sneak peak on who Leila's brother is. And as for the cast Alex is now playing as Lucas Coly.

**************************************************************

Adams

The names Adam and I'm Leila's big brother and right now I'm in Italy with my father. Dad seems to be busy a lot now so I thought I'd be a good boy and help out a little bit. I do miss my lil sis a lot though, I haven't had much time to call her and actually sit down and talk since I'm always busy. But I can tell that she's mad at me and dad, we all haven't had time to all sit down and talk. Seems like every five or ten minuets people need dad for something. Dad talked me in on taking the family business like how mom talked to Leila about following in her footsteps. Mom is in Spain right now for her fashion stuff. Leila gladly listened and knew that's what she was going to do with her life, however me on the other hand..had to think about it before I answered.

I love my little sister and taking on dad's job was hard for me since I wouldn't have time for Leila. Ya'll are probably thinking why do I care for her so much. Well that's simple to answer,

I love her.

Let me rephrase that.

I'm in love with her.

Always have been since the day she was born, this is something that siblings can't do and I'm well aware of that. But she is the most beautiful creature walking on two legs, and just thinking of getting her on all fours is basically a turn on. Bent over the couch while I ramp my dick inside of her while clutching on her ass making her big ass turn red as a tomato.

OK let me stop lol. Before I get hard like I already am.

But I'm dead ass serious, she's fucking hot I swear.

That's why I'm always protected of her when a boy comes around. I have been around so much that I don't know if she was dating anybody or not, she better not or I'll send the niggas lifeless body into the river where fishes can feast on its bodies.

yup I'm that crazy.

fuck that shit I'm hard as shit, and it hurts like hell.

I reached into my pants, my fingers wrapping around my 12 inch dick pumping slowly. My head fell back as a small moan escaped my mouth, I thought about how I would fuck Leila so hard that she would not walk for a week or two. It seems to be working because I was on the verge of cumming, I stroked harder feeling a wave of pleasure as I came on my bathroom wall.

*sighs* fuck..I'm in love with my sister

***********************************

Haha that's all you guys and I hope you like it.

EVERY VOTES COUNTS AND PLEASE DO COMMENT I LOVE TO HEAR ANYONE'S IDEAS.