Chapter 4

Lucifer

Bruh you guys don't know how much I like hea, she so sexy. Fuxk hea boyfriend. I walked downstairs to hea friends cuh I promised them to "hang out" , but I only wanted to hang with Leila. They were siting on the couch on there phones typing away.

"You guys miss me?" I asked. I mean I really didn't care I wanted Leila all to myself and just thinking bout hea just turns me on bruh.

"yah..we came to have fun but its been boring babe" Jalia said showing me a lot of her cleavage, trust me as much as I like chicks breast I only wanted to see Leila's. If she has a fat ass who knows what else is fat and huge.

"babe?" I asked confused. I never suggested that we were a couple, she's hot and all but not sexy. Plus she wears too much makeup, it makes her look like Ronald from that McDonald commercial. Jayda on the other hand, she flat as hell. No ass or breast, she juh got a pretty face. Jassy got ass and breast but hea face, *shakes head chuckling* is ugly as fuck. See you guys might think I'm quick to judge but I'm juh being honest with you.

"Aren't we going out?" she asked. bitch hell nah we not. I just met you, ok I met Leila juh today but it feels like I've know hea forever.

"uh....no, I juh met you today"

"but you can know me more when we go out" she said getting a little to close.

I got of the sofa and stand in front of hea "nah xhill out, ion roll like that"

I saw Leila walk down the steps to join us and she came and sat on the sofa. I want to see hea body so bad. Maybe it's time to but that pool to use.

"Ya'll wanna go to the pool, but do you guys have swimsuit anyways?"

"Yah Jayda made sure we bring some" Leila said

I nodded my head "Let's go then"

after the girls changed I was waiting for Leila to come out, the triplets already came out and they were trying so hard to get my attention. Seems like they failed badly. Leila finally came out and she was wearing a sexy black swimsuit
*in the media*. My little friend throbbed just by seeing hea. Oh yah I forgot to tell you about something, which is that I have a dixk.

Apparently, I was born with one and at that time my mom wanted a girl so she dressed me as a girl my whole life. When I grew up she decided that I could chose the gender I wanted to be, of course I picked to live as a boy. there was no way in hell I was going to be a girl with a dixk. After that, I decided to get surgery to remove my breast. It was painful but its worth it. Now having a flat chest, with no boobs to weigh me down and be annoying, its refreshing.

"Lucifer?" I was knocked out my thoughts by Leila calling me. I scanned her up and down and boii did shawty look delicious. I licked my lips.

"well you look nice" I said smiling

"Thanks" she said blushing

"shall we head to the pool then?" I asked and she nodded

When we went to the pool the girls were already in the pool. So I sat my towel down and put Leila on my laps.

"you really do have a fat ass" I said making her hips grind on my little friend.

"is that what you always think about?"

"Nah ma I think about these to" I cupped hea breast squeezing it and she jumped off my lap. I laughed.

" what the hell was that for?" she asked glaring at me. I didn't even answer I was to busy laughin my ass off.

she grabbed a bucket and filled it up with water and my eyes went wide, I was quick getting back on my feet.

"wat you doing with that water?" I said walking away from hea

she shrugged then smirked

"ight shawty put the bucket down" I said motioning my hands for hea to put it down. Shawty had hea own mind and threw the fucking cold water on me,

"Fuxk.....shiit cold, nah you funna pay for that shit" I said and then started chasing her.