Chapter 24

I have made a new rule. Before any updates are made chapters will have to have 15 votes. If this is completed I will update. I'm also working on the second book for this, you will have a sneak peak later. This book will somewhat come to an ending.

In the media is Laraya without her braids and makeup and stuff 💛💙

Enjoy!!

*************************

Laraya Thompson P.O.V

We have been looking for Leila these past 4 weeks, however no sign of her. Lucifer has been a mess, she is currently now drinking.

Tomorrow is her birthday. So I thought I would cheer her up a little by having a surprise birthday party after she came back from work.

Kerra and I have been tracking Leila down since we first heard the news about her missing. No progress yet but were working on it. The maids started setting the tables and I started decorating around the living room. It is currently Christmas Eve and Lucifer's birthday is on Christmas. Isn't that amazing?

So she basically gets birthday presents and Christmas gifts as well

So she basically gets birthday presents and Christmas gifts as well. The room lit up as soon as plugged the cord in.

"Everything ready?" Kerra whispered in my ear sending a massive shiver down my spine. Her arms wrapped around my waist while I bend down to put the last gifts under the tree.

"Yeah I'm done with this room. Moving on to the next."

I went into the party room and started looking around to see what the maid have done. I told the maids to make the room special with the colors black and red. By the looks of it, they made a pretty amazing job.

Lucifer once told me her favorite colors were red and black. So I decided to make the the tables and chair sets the colors black and red. We added stage currents in the far corner of the room where the guest should put all her presents.

In the center of the room, there was a huge table with a cake upon it. It was vanilla mixed with red velvet. The ceiling of the room was decorated with bright star animations.