Chapter 18

Hello people sorry for the slow updates...

Here's an update

vote and comment and all that fun stuff.

This chapter is a mix with Adam and Amber and then leads to Lucifer and Leila.

I also changed the book completely but still do comment and vote..

And go show love to my new book which is a quiz on wattpad and I'll update again
********************************************

+BaCKGroUND+

Amber is Leila's cousin also former best friend who had a crush on Adam for a long time, finding out that Adam actually had feeling for his own blood, Amber found out that she was a threat. She cut all ties with Leila and never seemed to show her face around anymore. She felt like she always had to hide in the background of Leila, always lurking in shadows and everyone feeling pity for her. She was the little innocent girl, however there was more to her than just a weak smile and pity stance.

There was revenge..

**********************************

This part is all in third person point of view..just saying.

+ Adam +

"Answer me!" Adam growled.

Amber showing her face after a couple of years didn't seem to intrigue him. The fact that she said she was going to get revenge for something so stupid didn't worry him, however seeing the horrible writings on the walls and mirrors of his sisters room made everything she had said become a reality.

Amber still stayed silent with her face now drained of color, she stared wide eye at Adam as if he was a ghost.

"What do you think your doing in Leila's room?"

"I s-sw-swear it wasn't m-me" She stuttered meaninglessly.

The corner of Adams lips lifted up quiet amused at how she was lying. He could tell she was scared despised how her hands and legs trembled at the site of him.

"Really then how did those graffiti get in here? I could've sworn I was in here a while ago and didn't seem to find any sort of paint of her bedroom wall" Adam smirked.

Amber shook down with fear shouting the first thing that came to mind.

"I can help you find the others if you don't tell the police." She shouted without care.

"others? You mean to tell me that your not the only one doing this to Leila?"

Amber shook her head no rapidly.

"List them out for me" Adam sat down in the chair and gave all his attention to Amber for her to spill the beans.

Amber hesitated " w-well there's J, A, A, L, and E"

"I don't fucking want there initials"

Amber sighed "Jayda, Me, Alex, and I don't know the rest I haven't met them"

Adams mouth dropped "Jayda and Alex are apart of this? But why?"

"Because Leila's sleeping around with the new girl"