Chapter 15

This is still Kerra and Laraya Chapter and the next chapter will continue on from Lucifer and Leila.
***********************

Kerra P. O. V

I stretched while I opened my eyes to adjust to the sunlight. I looked over and didn't see Laraya. I got up and searched the whole house for her but couldn't find her.

I searched in the garage and didn't see her or her car. So basically shawty just wanted to have a mind blowing sex with me and then leave without telling me anything.

I went back upstairs and got ready in my work attire. I'm a bar tender I pour drinks for people in the club and stuff. Not really something but it still gets good pay.

I went downstairs to make breakfast and once I finished I dumped the plates into the sink. I grabbed my car keys, my wallet and went to my BMW.

I arrived at follies 35 mintutes later and got to work.

"Look who decied to come work ealry. " My boss Morgan stated. Morgan was my boss but also my best friend since day one. She been keeping me out of trouble. I appreciate her help however she can be a real pain in the ass.

"I always come to work" I scoffed.

She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth "yeah wen yo ass feel like it. "

"whatever" I continue to clean the counter when I saw someone familiar walk in.

The girl went to sit down with few of her friends, I squinted my eyes closer and noticed it was Laraya. Some hoe was dancing all up on her.

I see how it is..

I grabbed a pen and a notepad and went to take there drinks.That's not really my job because I'm the one who actually make their drinks, but it won't kill a nigga to give it a try and have fun.

I walked over there like its nothing and I ignore Laraya's stares. She pushed the hoe off her lap now shifting uncomfortable under my stare in return.

"Um..what would u guys like to drink" I asked completely ignoring the presences of Laraya.

"Vodka and six shots of tequila" the caramel girl said. I smirked and nodded.

"Its nice to see you again Kerra" Laraya said while rubbing on her chin.

I rolled my eyes and just played it cool "Do I know you or something? How do u know my name? Sorry but I gotta bounce ion kno who the fuxk you are. " I shrugged and walked away to get there drinks.

Laraya Thompson

"Aye Lara ain't that the girl you left with at the stadium to go smash" killa asked.

I shrugged "Yeah den I left the next morning"

Killa and Fehim laughed "That's fucked up"

I knew what they meant by that, I didn't mean to leave her place without a note left behind for her. I couldn't bring myself up to look at her in the morning. I can still feel her hands feelin all up on my body.

And trust me the feeling was good. Kerra brought our drinks and didn't bother talking to me and left. I looked over at her and saw her talking to some chick with blonde hair.

She went to the back and came back out with her regular clothes. I saw her leaving so I told my niggas I'd be right back and followed her out.

"You do know that stalking is a crime right? " Kerra said irritated. She completely stopped and her back was still facing me and she was holding on to her bag.

"Oh so you do know me. "

She grabbed me and slamed me into her car.

Yup shes strong alright.

"Laraya I don't have time to play with players like you, but I have somewhere I need to be" her blue eyes darkened and somehow that turned me on.

I bit my lips. Kerra angry is so sexy. Her eyes flicked down to my lips and I roamed my tongue across them and her eyes followed the movement.

She backed away from me and grabbed her keys and opened her car door and got in. She drove away while I stand dumbfounded at what just happened.

'I don't have time to play around with players like you'

I repeated the words in my head.

I went back and told my niggas I got to go and went home. Once my head fell on the pillows I fell asleep.

Kerra P.O.V

I watched her sleep, her breath went even. I glided my finger tips down the side of her face and moved the strands of hair away from her mouth.

How I yearn to kiss those lips again. Laraya was beautiful and I don't tend to let her go out of my sight. However I am still pissed from this morning.

I can be a creeper if I wanted. I'm guessing you want to know how I got in the room. Simple... I followed her home and she left her front door unlock like who does that.

I brought my face down to hers and brushed my lips against her temple.

She shifted in her sleep "Kerra?" She whimpered in her sleep.

A smile crept up at the corner of my lips, it felt nice that she was dreaming about me.

I touched her one more time only to be grabbed and pulled down to bed.

Is she still asleep?

"What are u doing in my house kerra?" Busted for stalking I guess.