Chapter 5

Don't forget to vote and Alex is in the media as Lucas coly
**********

Leila

Lucifer chased me until I was finally tired, then she pushed me into the pool along with the girls. I can't believe she got my fucking hair wet. When my hair get wet it gets tangled and hard to comb out.

"Serves you right throwin some fucking cold water on me" She growled and boy did that sound sexy as hell.

'wait...what the hell are you talking about Leila you are not bout that life you are straight and dating the most handsome guy on this planet' I thought

"You started it touching up on people and stuff" I yelled back. There was no way was I backing down without a fight. I maybe be a spoiled brat but I have great combats when it comes to fighting. I use to take karate when I was little and made it to a black belt. You can say I still have tricks up my sleeves.

she smirked "But you liked it though"

"Did not"

"Did to"

"Not"

"To"

"Guys can ya'll quiet acting like a two year old so you can join us in the pool" Jassy yelled at us.

We both laughed and jumped in the pool.

****1 HOUR LATER****

We were all siting down and watching American dad, the girls were on the couch while me and Lucifer were sitting on the counter. Her hands kept going around my shoulders, but I keep removing it. Her hands suddenly started rubbing my thigh and my hands quickly went to move it but she caught my wrist. She set my hands on the table and rubbed on my thigh smoothly, rubbing her thumb on my sensitive spot.

I moaned. "As much as I like that sound, you don't want those friends of yours hearing us do you? Keep it down a little baby" she whispered in my ears.

I took a look at the girls they were watching the show with a lot of interest and laughing. The show was boring to me, but it was funny. However right now my mind was wondering somewhere else. Lucifer's fingers then went inside my panties.

"Dang baby..you as wet as a rain forest" she whispered licking my ears. Her hands worked on me. Her fingers kept pinching, rubbing, and circling my clit. One finger then slide into me and my breath caught, she kept thrusting it in at a slow pace then circling it inside me. I could feel her smirking at my reaction even if I wasn't looking at her. Two fingers were suddenly inserted into me trying to find something I didn't quite know.

My eyes went wide when I felt a wave of pleasure run down my spine, I bit my lips soon tasting blood.

"Here....it feels good here right" she whispered rubbing on that same exact spot. Whatever she was looking for she found it alright and it felt so good. She worked more fingers into me thrusting harder into me and my back arched. I gripped the counter I swear my knuckles were turning white.

How can those idiots not hear this? At least they could help me out of this. But do I really want to get out of this? I felt my walls clench onto her fingers, god this feels good.

"Damn baby you so tight" she said licking her lips, working her fingers in me.

"I'm cu-" I finally came before I can even tell her I was. Adrenaline rushed into my body as the pleasure began to decrease. Wow the girl can really do wonders with her fingers.

Her hands went up to her lips. Sucking the substance off her fingers, she licked up every drop and I'm telling you that was a turn on.

"You taste good" she said.

I blushed and fixed myself.

"Hay you guys ok back there" Jalia asked

"Yah" Lucifer yelled back.

Lucifer

Gosh she tastes like heaven, shawty was so wet I thought I needed goggles. The way she tighten around my fing-

Ding Dong

what the hell?

I got up and opened the door to see a light-skin nigga with curly hair standing on my door steps.

"Uh..may I help you?" I asked not trying to be rude.

"Um..Jayda called me and told me my girlfriend was here"

"Oh OK come in" I said moving out the way and he came in. "who's yo girlfriend?" I asked him being curious. Cause how in this world is he dating one of those annoying triplets?

"um Leila"

I froze