Chapter 9

Why don't ya'll hit that star at the bottom, you know what they say every vote count.

***********************************

Alex

Is it bad crushing on someone else when you already have a girlfriend. The answer is yes, I feel so uncomfortable around the new girl. She so damn hot, but Leila is way better. I promised myself that when me and Leila finally reached our dreams in life, I was going to buy her the most beautiful ring this nation has ever seen and propose to her. Seeing how things are turning out, it's going to be hard following that dream.

I noticed a smirk forming around her lips, I didn't know I was staring that hard. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Leila's voice calling my name with curiosity.

" Alex? what are you doing here?" she asked coming around the corner. She was looking sexy as hell. The thought of her dressing up just to show up at this niggas house piss me the hell out though.

I walked and grabbed her waist against my chest and kissed her forehead "You not happy to see me baby?" I asked her while pouting.

"Of course I am, I've been missing you all day"

"bullshit" I heard the new girl mumbled. She walked away and sat on the couch, flipping through channels while the triplets try to get her attention. Seriously I have never seen a girl with so much tattoos in my life.

We walked back to the couch and I introduced myself. "The names Alex, I never got to know your name" I said stretching out my hand to shake hers.

"Lucifer" she said but not touching my hand, however she just moved to the end of the couch and continued flipping through channels.

"So..nice dig you got here" I said changing the subject.

She just nodded. OK?

Lucifer

This nigga really think imma bout to be friendly to him when he dating the one thing that is mine. Fuck it, I looked at Leila and glared at her. My eyes were cold and a hint of sadness within them. She met my gaze and then turned away, I felt hurt, and I never felt like this before. It feels like getting stabbed a hundred times. I want her and everything that she has to belong to me and only me. But how?

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to become best friends with the guy. Who knows maybe his weakness might come in handy.

Leila

Lucifer's glare caught me off guard, her glare was icy and cold. I looked away before I did or say anything stupid. I didn't look back until a small chuckled escaped her mouth.

"So what are you afraid of?" she asked positioning herself legs opened and hands rubbing together.

"uh.."Alex was in deep thought he was probably thinking of something corny to say "something I'm very afraid of is losing my babygirl" he answered smiling and grabbing my waist close to him. I smiled as well but seeing the big frown on Lucifer's face, made the guilt grow even more stronger inside of me.

"Uh" she said nodding with a frown but soon that frown turned upside down into a sexy ass smirk. "and what if you lose her?" she extended feeling confident with herself.

OK she is definitely bipolar and I just can't keep up, first she is mad then sad and now she's acting all high and might. what the fuck.

"what do you mean by that" Alex asked

"oh I don't know, something like her cheating on you. Kissing somebody else while they touch all over her body. Something like that." she said smirking

Alex was quick to grab Lucifer's shirt collar and yelling loudly in her face. " what the fuck do you mean by that, did you fucking touch my girl or something. I swear if you did..I promise you that you won't live to see tomorrow."

Lucifer's glare came back and she grabbed Alex by the wrist throwing him back about 1 feet. wow the chick is strong.

"Look here pretty boy I don't know who you tryna grab like that. You forgetting this my house or something cause I can make you remember real quick" she growled. Her hands slipped under the couch cushion pulling out, sweet mother of fuck.

a gun

I saw Alex back up a little "say I did fuck your girl, what would you even do about. Technically it wouldn't be my fault that yo girl didn't like the way you were hittin it, that she decided to come running to a lesbian. " she continued.

"That's never gonna happen, what the fuck do you take me as? Like Leila would ever come running to yo skank ass self for pleasure." Alex chuckled.

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you I am holding a gun, one pull from this bad boy and you'd be dead"

"tsk..like you'd ever kill me"

"How much you wanna bet. I've killed dozens before, I won't hesitate to make you a next target"

"go head I'd like to see you try"

'I have to stop this. I have to. I have to stop this'

Lucifer fingers were backing up to the small little trigger and I lost it.

"STOP!!!!!!" I screamed. the triplets were running in scanning the scene.

Boom! I heard a shot fire.

*************************

Lls..

who do you think it hit?

Or what do you think it hit?

I'll update after some votes.