You and Me: An Auslly Love Story

----------------- 

Author's Note-: 

-----------------

Hey guys so thanks for selecting this story to read! This story is about Auslly (a.k.a Austin and Ally...their ship name) I really wanted to write a story about them because its one of my favorite shows. I also really like their character. And yes the show is for kids and is played on Disney channel. In my book I will add lots of twists and things that are my own idea. It will be dramatic at times, happy, sad. Basically filled with many emotions! Likely to be better then the TV show. So without further ado here is my first story on Wattpad! Me and You: An Auslly Love Story!

--------------- 

Introduction-:  

---------------

<~Trish's POV:

I watched as Austin and Ally walked up the stairs into their practice room. They were ready to make a new song.

I sighed. Why couldn't they see that they were meant to be! Meant to be together! I could. Even Dez could see it! And he was...well Dez!

I paced back and forth debating what I should do! I wanted to go straight up to them and tell them! But that wouldn't work. I could see it now. Ally would blush and begin chewing on her hair until Austin would leave the room.

And then I had an idea.

I tiptoed up the stairs and knocked on the door, "Can I come in?" I asked nicely.

That was weird usually I would just barge in.

"Yes, Trish." Ally said faintly through the door.

I smiled and slowly opened the door. "Hey guys." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Ahh hey, Trish." Ally said giving me a look. She was clearly confused.

"Hi, so um I got these movie tickets for free from my one friend from my new job and I hate movies in the theater so here ya go." I said and handed Ally the tickets before rushing out of the room.

That was close, I'm pretty sure they knew I was up to something but oh well. Now...maybe they will go together!

Oh Trish...you are just too good. I smiled to myself at that thought.

<~Ally's POV:

I looked at the movie tickets. That was weird.

I turned around to face Austin. This was kinda akward but okay...

"Austin, maybe we could see a movie together tonight." I said casually. I really hoped he'd say yes.

Austin glanced at the tickets than at me, "Yeah sure, sounds fun." He said with a bright smile.

"Great, movies start at 7 so wanna meet here then since the theater is in the mall?" I asked.

"Sure!" He replied.