Ch. 13: Taking It All In

<~Austin's POV:

I dropped Ally off at her house and went back home. I had so many things on my mind, how was I ever going to sleep? I laid in bed for what felt like all night but I woke up in the morning so I must have fallen asleep.

I really wanted to talk to someone...it just felt good to let your thoughts out. But it had to be someone I could trust.

I called Ally up. She must still be sleeping because she didn't answer. I glanced at my alarm clock it was only 6:00? That's a little weird, I never wake up early.

I thought about calling Dez. He's always up at this time. I shook that thought out of my head. I guess you could say I'm kinda disappointed with Dez...it just won't feel the same being around him until I adjust to what he did.

My phone vibrated. It was a text from Ally.

FROM: Ally <3

MESSAGE: It's kinda early for you to call me...is something wrong?

I sighed and replied.

TO: Ally <3

MESSAGE: No I just can't sleep. I just wanted someone to talk to.

My ringtone went off. Ally was calling me now.

"Hey Ally. Whats up?" I said into the phone.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to hear your voice. I can't sleep either.." She replied.

"Do you want me to come over?" I asked.

"That would actually be really great." She said forming a smile on my face.

"Okay, I'll be right over." I say still smiling.

"Okay see ya soon, bye!" She hung up.

I put my phone down and got dressed for Ally's. I was glad that I was going over to her house. I love seeing her. I love being able to wrap her in my arms. But most of all I love her.

I arrived at Ally's house after about 15 minutes. I didn't even have to ring the doorbell since she was right there waiting.

She pulled me inside for a hug.

"Thanks for coming, Austin." She said excited to see me.

"I'd have to be dead or severely stupid not to come." I joked.

She giggled and hugged me tighter, "So are you hungry? I know it's kinda early but whatever."

I think for a moment, "We could go out to get breakfast." I suggested.

"I'd love that." She replied, "Just let me get ready." She ran upstairs into her room to get ready.

I plopped down on the couch waiting for her to return. I felt at home at Ally's house so I pretty much did whatever I wanted. I saw the TV remote and reached over to grab it and turned the TV on.

It wasn't long until Ally came back. She didn't have anything fancy, but still looked beautiful as always.

"I'm ready." She announced.

"Alright lets go then." I said taking my hand and walking to the car.

We went to a place called 'Early Risers' Diner' since it just served breakfast.

I ordered pancakes and bacon. Ally ordered scrambled eggs, with toast, and bacon on the side.

"This is delicious." She smiled before stuffing her mouth.

I just nodded since my mouth was full of pancake.

We finished our breakfast and went to Sonic Boom. Ally didn't have to work we both just loved this place so much it was fun to go there.