Ch. 26: Just Listen

<~Dez's POV:

After Any and I left, well I should say got kicked out of Austin's house...we decided to get some ice cream.

It was really nice being with her. I really like her, she may be the one I will love forever.

"So Amy, how'd you like my friends?" I ask Amy as I eat a scoop of my ice cream.

"They seem nice." She answers, liking her lips.

I smile at her with a nod, "I'm glad you like them."

She smiles back and giggles a little.

Just then my phone vibrates in my pocket, why is someone always calling me!

I answer. It's Austin.

"What do you want Austin?" I asked annoyed.

"DEZ! You have to break up with Amy! She kissed me when you went to your car!" Austin said.

I rolled my eyes. He's got to be kidding is he jealous of me?

"Really Austin, your that jealous of my new girlfriend!" I reply angrily.

"Noo!" Austin whines.

"Ha. Sure whatever. Now stay away from Amy." I spat.

"What Dez, no! I'm not jealous of you or Amy. But I'm not lying she kissed me! She's like cheating on you!" Austin tries to explain.

I flinch at that thought, "Hold on a sec, I'm going to ask her." I say, still angry.

I turn to Amy, covering the phone so Austin didn't hear.

"Amy...did you kiss Austin?" I ask her, gesturing for the truth.

Amy looks at me nervously, "No! How could you ever think that! He kissed me! But don't worry I pushed him away right away." She answers.

I stare at her and smile. I knew my babe would never do that to me. But I never thought that my best friend would kiss my girlfriend!

"Austin, she said that you kissed her!" I hiss angrily at him. Austin and I are no longer friends, we're enemies.

"What! No! I would never do that to you or Ally!" Austin defends himself.

"Well I don't believe you! And ya know what, I hate you. Goodbye!" I yell into the phone and forcefully press end call.

I hate Austin. He kissed the new love of my life and he's gonna pay.

-------

<~Ally's POV:

I sat in Austin's lap the entire time he was speaking with Dez and from my perspective it didn't go so well.

Austin finally got off the phone with Dez.

"So how'd it go? Is he going to break up with her?" I ask.

Austin looks at the floor and shakes his head, "No. Now he hates me and apparently Amy told Dez that I kissed her."

I look at him shocked and give him a friendly hug, "I don't think he hates you." I reassure him.

"Yes he does! He told me."

I sigh, "Don't worry he'll figure it out. Just give him some time."

Austin sighs and hugs me, "Thanks Ally, I love you."

I smile, hugging him back.

"I love you too." I whisper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's really short but I felt like surprising you guys with a little chapter! So I hope you enjoyed it.(: BTW I'm hoping to get some comments or votes before the next update. Thanks

Oh and check out my new book! It's about Raura!

Please comment and vote.

~Emma