Ch. 30: Is He?

<~Austin's POV:

I heard a knock on the door. Weird who knocks on people's room doors on a cruise ship?

I slip out from under a sleeping Ally and gently guide her fragile head from my chest to a pillow.

I answer the door and see Amy standing in front of me.

"Amy?" I stutter in confusion.

"Hello Austin." She giggled.

"What do you want, Amy? Is Dez here?" I ask, annoyed. She interrupted my cuddling with Ally.

"Nope." She said, "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Ah, sure. Come on in." I say letting her walk in the doorway.

She was acting so suspicious.

"Thank you." She says as she walks past me into the room.

"Now, what do you have to tell me?" I ask.

"That I'm in love with you." She says and begins to blush hard.

"Amy. I already have a girlfriend and you are dating Dez." I say sternly. Amy is pretty but I'd never do that to Ally.

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play." She smirks.

I raise an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

"I want you Austin. And I always get what I want." She sneers.

She steps closer to me. She's so close I can feel her breath on my skin.

"What are you doing? Amy why don't you leave." I say pulling her towards the door.

"Austin. I told you. I always get what I want." She spits as I push her out the door.

"No Amy. You will never, ever be able to break Ally and I up. I will always love Ally, and only Ally. She is special. And you may get everything else you want but me...I'm already taken." I say slamming the door in her face.

"Awwwww." Ally awed behind me.

I whip around and see Ally a hand over her heart, "That was so sweet Austin." She cooed.

I scratch the back of my neck, "Ally, it was all true." I say.

She smiles and runs into my arms.

I lift her up spinning her around. This was a wonderful moment.

I will always love this girl. Ally Dawson.

"Ally." I say taking her hand in mine, "I need to talk to you...but not here."

"O-okay." Ally says nervously.

I lead her to the second bedroom which I had decorated special for this. There were candles lit all around the room, some romantic music playing, a picture of Ally and I, and flower petals scattered every around.

It's time.

--------

<~Ally's POV:

When I see the room my mouth drops, I can't believe Austin did all this for me!

"Austin, this is amazing" I choke out in excitement.

He smiles and we both sit down on the bed.

"Ally, I've been waiting a while for this and now is the perfect time." Austin says fiddling around in his pocket as if he was looking for something. He pulls out a velvet box.

Was he....?

"I want to give you this." He says opening the box which revealed a gorgeous ring.

It was a promise ring. The most beautiful item I've ever seen in my life.

He grabs the ring out of the box and slides it on my ring finger, "Ally Dawson, I promise to always be there for you no matter what. I promise to love you forever. I promise to do anything for you, and I promise that you are the only one for me. My true love. The one I want to spend the rest of my life with. We are so young but I'm ready to make this promise that one day I'd like to become you fiancé and then your husband. And one day the father of your children. I love you Ally. I always will."

I swallow hard and fight the urge to cry. Tears are swelling up my eyes until I can't hold it in no longer.

"That was beautiful, Austin. I love you!" I say hugging him tightly as tears stream down my face.

He hugs me back and rubs my back.

Suddenly he pulls away from the hug and grabs his guitar from underneath the bed.

Then he begins singing me a song.

-----

By the time Austin was finished with the song I was breaking down in tears. I was just so happy I couldn't describe it.

I love Austin so much. This was perfect.

I looked down at the beautiful ring on my finger. It had a big diamond in the middle. It must have cost a fortune!

Austin set his guitar down and sat back down next to me.

I smile at him and cuddle up against him. He kisses me right on the lips. It was a perfect kiss.

"I love you." He whispered.

Those three little words...I will never get tired of hearing those words. Because those words are Austin's words. The love of my life...has told me that he loves me. But what about me, well I say them too.

"And I love you too, Austin Monica Moon."

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the end! It kinda sucks because its really short.I kinda skipped out on all that drama that I bet you thought would happen. I guess there was a little in the beginning. Other than that it was mostly a romantic chapter. Austin gave Ally a promise ring! I wonder what's gonna happen next? Hehe

Oh and check out my new book, Tough Love. It's about Auslly!

Plot: (this is the shortend plot if you want to see the full plot go see the story it's been posted)

It's been a year since Austin dumped Ally since she got pregnant with his child. He's gotten more famous and more stuck up. But something changes when the familiar brunette catches his eye.

Is Austin relizing that he still loves Ally?

Meanwhile Ally is a single mother raising popstar Austin Moon's baby. It's hard for her to see the face of Austin in their daughter. She knows that she still loves Austin, she needs them and so does their daughter.

Will Austin pluck up the courage to talk to Ally? Even if he does will Ally accept him?

Read to find out! Again that is a short summary of the plot.

Please comment and vote! And thank you for reading You and Me: An Auslly Love Story.

-Emma(: