Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend

<~Dez's POV:

I couldn't help but wonder how Trish is doing. She just came home today. I mean I could go see her but that might get a little awkward, with her being my ex and all. Besides I have a new girlfriend now...Amy.

Amy is perfect. She's tall, long red hair, and she smells like flowers! She's gorgeous. I haven't told anyone about her not even Austin and we're best buds...we were anyways. We just haven't talked much lately. I mean we aren't fighting but we aren't talking either. I really do kinda miss him and Ally and even Trish. But right now most of my free time goes towards Amy.

I hear my phone ringing. I reach for it and read who it is. I gasp in excitement. It's Amy!

I quickly react and answer.

"Hey Deziboo." Amy cooed.

I blushed at my nickname, "Hey babe, what's up?" I reply.

"Well my parents aren't home and I'm really lonely so I was wondering if you could come over?" Amy asks.

I smile, "Sure. I'll be right over. See ya soon." I say and hang up.

Now I get to go and visit my beautiful girlfriend.

Perfect.

--------

<~Amy's POV: (First one!)

I sat at the table reading a magazine awaiting Dez's arrival. I was really happy he was coming. At first I only dated him because I'm totally in love with Austin Moon but Dez isn't so bad. I actually kinda like him.

I hear the doorbell ring and I answer the door. Dez is standing there holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Awww. Dez, are those for me?" I asked, I was sorta fangirling right now.

He nodded an handing me the bouquet. I smiled at him accepting the flowers. I sniffed them, they smelled lovely.

I invited him inside and offered him some chips and salsa, which he gladly nodded and totally pigged out on.

"So Dez, how's Trish doing?" I asked.

"She's good. She was released from the hospital today actually." Dez told me as he dipped another chip in salsa and throwing it in his mouth.

I nodded carelessly, "That's great."

He smiles at me and I smile back. We didn't have much to talk about.

Suddenly Dez's phone began ringing.

He glanced at it, "Hold on I have to take this." He said winking at me.

I smiled and nodded. I wonder who it was.

-------

<~Austin's POV:

Ally had gone back to Trish's house to hang out. But I didn't mind Trish and Ally missed each other. I decided to go home and give Dez a call.

Luckily he actually answered me. I really missed hanging out with him.

"Hey buddy." I say.

"Hey Austin. What's up?" He asks.

I sigh, scratching the back of my neck. "Not much. Ally is with Trish so I was wondering if you'd like to come over today and hang out?"

It was quiet for a moment, "Uh sure, but do you mind if I bring my girlfriend?" Dez asks.

I was surprised by that question. I didn't know he had a new girlfriend. I thought he still liked Trish.

"You have a new girlfriend?" I struggle to say.