Ch. 32: Dreams

<~Ally's POV:

Today we were going back to Miami. I was so glad that Amy and Dallas didn't ruin my trip with Austin, but they sure came close!

I had just finished packing when I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind.

"Done packing, babe?" Austin said seduceively in my ear.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, why aren't you packing? I know you aren't done yet."

"Because I wanna spend time with you." He said pulling me closer.

I turned around in his hold so I could face him. I kissed his lips. Austin wanted more but I pulled away, "Go pack." I smirked.

He frowned and released me.

"Whatever you say, Dawson." He smirked. He walked out of the room before I had a chance to say anything.

I zipped up my bags and carried them to the door.

Austin spotted me struggling to carry three big suitcases alone and rushed to help me.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

He nods and then carries his bag out.

----------

Finally we arrived back in Miami and got off the ship.

It was nice to be home. I could hardly wait to see Trish!

Together Austin went to unpack at each our houses. He decided to unpack by having a clothes fight with me. It was fun.

We went back to my house.

I opened the door and breathed in the scent of my home.

"Surprise!" Trish and Dez both scream and jump out in front of us.

"Trish, Dez!" Austin exclaimed giving them both a hug.

I was still settling down from that heart attack Trish and Dez just gave me but it quickly went away when I was pulled into a group hug.

"So how was your trip?" Trish asked me as she helped me unpack my bag. The boys were both downstairs playing video games.

"It was amazing!" I say with a big smile. I glance down at the promise ring Austin gave me. Trish followed my gaze.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU TWO GETTING MARRIED!?" She squealed.

I covered her mouth with my hand, "Shhh, and no. It's just a promise ring." I explained to her.

She smirked, "But it means your gonna get married someday!" She said clapping her hands in excitement, "I can't wait!"

I giggled, "I can't either."

---------

<~Austin's POV:

Dez and I played video games for hours until the girls finally decided to show.

I patted a spot next to me for Ally to come sit. She obeyed my gesture and snuggled up against me.

Trish and Dez were smiling at us the whole time. Like they wanted something...

"Trish, don't look at me like that." Ally whined hiding her face in my shirt.

She smirked, "Sorry, but I don't think Dez knows." Trish hinted.

"What don't I know?" Dez asked, oblivious to everything.

"Austin gave Ally a promise ring!" Trish blurted out.

Ally's head shot up. Did she not want Dez to know?

"What!" Dez exclaimed his mouth gaping open.

Ally and I nodded.

Ally put out her hand for them to see the beautiful ring. She still wore it, I hope she never takes it off.

"It's beautiful." Dez sniffed a tear rolling down his cheek.

Ally nodded, "It is." She looked up at me and snuggled more into my chest. I held her tightly, I don't ever wanna let her go.

Soon Ally was asleep in my arms. I had rocked her to sleep, she was like a little baby. My baby. I love her.

Trish and Dez had left just recently. But I couldn't leave Ally alone.

She awoke with a start.

"Baby, are you alright. You kinda jumped awake." I murmured.

"I-I had a nightmare." She whispered.

I pulled her closer, "Just remember its not real." I assured her.

"Then why did it seem so real?" She asked closing her eyes.

"Because you don't want it to be real. Your tricking yourself." I explain.

She smiles, "I wish dreams were real." She whispered.

"But baby, they are real." I whisper back.

"Really..." She yawned.

"Yes." I say. I lean down and kissed her on the lips.

"Was that a dream?" She asked.

"No, it was real." I say closing my eyes slowly.

We were both falling asleep in each others hold. Thinking of dreams and wishes. When Ally began talking.

"Then you know what, dreams are real. Because I used to dream of this moment and now it's finally come true."

I can say the same thing. I fell asleep dreaming of Ally. She's my dream after a nightmare. She's my wish, she's all that I can ever dream.

Ally is a dream. Because dreams are all you want, all your thoughts, their beautiful, perfect, my dreams are Ally.

~The End~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's the end): I had to end this book because with school I don't have time or three books plus I ran out of ideas but its 32 chapters long so pretty good sized. You may expect an epilogue. If there is gonna be an epilogue it will be here this week. So stay tuned for that. You can check out my other books too, I am currently writing another Auslly book and a Ruara book.

Anyways thank you so much or reading my book. I love reading all the comments. Thanks for the votes too(:

Anyways have a very happy day!

-Emma(: