Ch. 14: Thanks To You

I laid beside Austin, wrapped up in his arms. Dallas was still on my mind. I just couldn't believe it...he was after me again.

I had Austin. That really helped and I do trust him. I know that he will protect me. I wasn't scared of Dallas hurting me anymore. Now I was scared of Dallas hurting Austin. Because that would hurt even worse.

"Ally, just stop thinking about Dallas." Austin spoke.

"I can't." I mutter.

"I promise that your safe with me." He said leaning in for a kiss.

I push him away, not in the mood, "I'm not scared of him hurting me," I paused my tone changed I felt sad now, "I'm scared that he will hurt you, Austin."

He sat up and looked at me, "I don't want you to worry about me. I promise he would hurt either of us."

I leaned against his chest when my phone vibrated. I read the text...my heart began to beat faster and faster.

FROM: Unknown Number

MESSAGE: I'm coming for you Ally. And I know where you are. See you later, Ally gator (;

I shivered. And hugged Austin tightly. He took my phone and read the text.

"Don't worry. He's trying to scare you." Austin assured me in a soothing voice and he rubbed my back.

I begin to cry, making his shirt wet with tears. I was scared. I don't care if Dallas is lying, I'm still gonna be scared. I will always be afraid of Dallas.

-------

Trish's POV:

I sat alone at Sonic Boom. I had asked Dez and Dallas to meet me here so I could clear things up.

My life is a mess right now. They both think I'm dating them and somehow I'm gonna have to tell Dez he's going to be a father.

Dez walked into Sonic Boom, followed by Dallas.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Dallas asked. He looked so suspicious, like he was hiding something.

I sighed, "I have some confessions to make." I spoke.

They both starred at me waiting for me to continue.

"I have been secretly dating you both. But I want to break up with one of you." I said. I knew no matter what they both would freak out.

"What you've been cheating on me!" Dallas shrieks.

I nod. "I'm sorry but I want to be with Dez."

Dallas frowned, "Now I will just get you too!" He shouted and ran out the door.

I turned to Dez, who had a shocked look on his face, "Dez...I wanna be with you..I love you."

He had an expression that I couldn't figure out, was he mad? Or sad, or happy?

He smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek, "I love you too!" He said and threw his arms around me.

I hugged him back and then pulled away to face him, "I also have one more thing to tell you..." I paused and glanced at him, "I'm pregnant...your the father."

--------

First Ally and now Trish! Why do girls hate me so much! I kicked at everything I could as I stormed out of the mall.

I felt like murdering someone I was so mad. Maybe that was a good idea. I walked down the sidewalk past Austin's house. A thought popped into my head. Maybe Ally's there?