Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments

<~Trish's POV:

To be honest I'm really glad Ally left. I can't keep her locked up with me and my stupid feelings.

I don't actually want to abort my baby. Right now I just want someone to love me.

I frown at the thought of Dez. How could he! I'm not going to let him dump me...I'm going to dump him!

I angrily grab my phone and dial Dez's number.

"Hello?" He says. I crinkle my nose at the sound of his voice.

"Dez, I heard about you pretending to love me! So before you can break up with me, I'm breaking up with you!" I spat, pure hatred and anger in my voice.

"Trish I'm sorry, but this isn't working out. I don't want to have to pretend to love you." Dez says, ignoring my anger.

I frown and stand up kicking my door open, "Dez! I can't believe you! You are so pathetic! You get me pregnant and leave! I hate you so much!" I scream. Anger raging through my veins.

"I'm sorry Trish." Dez says trying to make me feel better, but that's not going to work. I'm never going to forgive him.

"Goodbye Dez." I snort, "Goodbye...forever."

I hang up the phone without another word and break down into tears.

-------

<~Dez's POV:

Wow...I can't believe this. Someone told Trish I don't actually love her! Damn it!

After she hangs up I chuck my phone at the wall, cursing.

I feel so terrible. I'm an idiot. A pathetic looser.

I calapse onto my bed. I lay there silently just starring at the ceiling. I rub my forehead.

What's happening to me? I don't think I'm Dez anymore.

--------

<~Ally's POV:

I lie on my bed. I felt so cold, so scared. Austin dropped me off at home. I knew dad would kill me if he saw that Austin was here with me or if I stayed at his house again! I didn't want to, but I had to come home and get away from Austin for a night. But this was going to be a long night. I just wanted him here, wrapping me up in his strong arms. Kissing me. It's been like five minutes and I'm already missing him.

I throw a blanket over the top of me and turn on the TV. Attempting to keep my mind off Austin.

What if Dallas breaks into my house! Who's going to save me? Dad won't be home for an hour and when he does get home he'll go to sleep, and then he will be impossible to wake up. I need Austin!

I glance at my clock. It's almost midnight. I try to sleep but all I can do is toss and turn.

I decide not to go to sleep yet, its just too difficult. I hear a noise. I have no idea what it is. I see a figure standing in front of me. NO NO NO is it Dallas!

It can't be. NO!

I scream and hide under the blankets. My lights turn on and my blankets are taken off me.

"Calm down babe, it's just me." A very familiar, soothing voice assures me.

"Austin!" I exclaim, I was excited to see him but also a bit angry at him for scaring me, "You really scared me." I say putting a hand on my heart.

He comes closer and sits down next to me. "I just missed you so much." He admits leaning in and kissing me on the cheek.

I smile, "I'm actually really glad you came. But you could have told me first...I thought you were Dallas." I explain bopping his nose.