Ch. 12: Now You Know

I sat on my bed crying. I just couldn't tell Ally my little secret yet. I know I will have to some day, she's my best friend.

I heard my phone ringing and reached over to grab it.

Ally...

I sighed. Should I answer? I decided to answer. I couldn't ignore her for too long.

"Hello?" I mumble. I really didn't want to talk right now. But I really didn't want to talk to Ally.

"Oh hey Trish."

Wait a second, this wasn't Ally's voice... "Austin? Why did you call me with Ally's phone?" I asked. There was something strange going on.

"Ah-" he choked out. I heard him whispering to Ally, "Because I lost mine and Ally is gone, do you know where she went?" He asked stupidly.

What the? He is the worst liar ever. "Good bye Austin." I grunted.

Maybe...if I couldn't tell Ally or Austin I could tell Dez?

I hung up and sighed. When was I going to face my friends?

---------

"She hung up." Austin muttered and handed me my phone back.

"Ya think...that was the worst lie ever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry. But what else was I gonna say?" He asked.

I sighed, " C'mon lets go." I said dragging him out of the store.

We walked along the road on the sidewalk.

"Ally, I'm sorry that I didn't find out what was wrong with Trish..." He sighed.

"I really don't care. She probably wouldn't have told you anyways. I mean if she doesn't tell me who is she gonna tell!" She laughed.

"I don't know. Dez maybe." He replied.

I began to laugh harder, "Oh please...Dez is the last person she would tell."

---------

I entered Sonic Boom looking for Austin. After checking everywhere I declared that he wasn't here.

My phone began to ring to the tune of one of Austin's songs.

"Hello?" I said smiling evilly.

"Hi Dez." The voice said, it sounded like a girl...

Yes someone I couldn't quite figure out who it was. Now I can play the guessing game! "Who are you?" I asked stupidly.

"DEZ, it's-" I stopped them from talking.

"Wait- I want to guess." I smiled.

I heard the person sigh, clearly annoyed at me.

"Is it...Ally! No the pizza delivery guy? Or that one girl who I saw at Cupcake World or-" I began guessing, this time it was her turn to interrupt.

"Trish! It's Trish, you idiot!" Trish yelled angrily.

"Oh...that's why it was such an unpleasant tone.." I said.

"Shut up Dez...now I need to tell you something." She began.

"Ooh what! Can I guess! Um you ate the whole pizza or did you buy a kangaroo!" I said laughing.

"NO!" She yelled angrily, "I was going to tell you something that I haven't told anyone! Not even Ally, but since your so stupid! I'm not going to tell you! Goodbye Dez!" She screamed and hung up on me.