Ch. 9: Girls Night

<~Trish's POV:

It's been two days since I'd talked to Ally and I kinda have a bad feeling that she didn't actually forgive me.

I dialed Ally's number.

On the second ring I heard her voice. She finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Ally!" I exclaimed.

Her voice dropped, "Oh...hey Trish."

My heart sank by the way she sounded. She didn't sound happy to see me. "So where are you?" I asked. Unsure what else to say.

"With Austin, he just got done performing." She explained.

"Oh that's great." I said disappointed.

"So did you want something?" She asked, irritated.

I bit my lip, "Umm I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight? Like have a sleepover at my house." I said nervously.

"Can I bring Austin?" She asked.

Did she really just ask that? I sighed, "Ally....I was kinda hoping we could just have a girls night." I gulped.

"Oh alright. I'll be at your house around 6. Is that alright?" She asked.

That's kinda late..."Ummm yeah that's perfect." I said.

"Great, well I'll see you tonight! Bye!" Ally said and hung up.

"Bye..." I mumbled after she hung up. This is going to be a horrible sleepover...I just knew it would be.

<~Ally's POV:

I just got off the phone with Trish. I turned to see Austin starring at me.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Trish." I mumbled.

"Oh...are you two still fighting?" He asked, cluelessly.

"No...yes...I don't know. I'm going to her house tonight." I explained.

"Oh. That's good." He said running a hand through his hair.

I nodded.

"Why don't we head out." He suggested.

"Okay." I replied.

He put an arm around me and took my to his car.

"Austin I just wanted to say thanks again for singing to me." I thanked him in the car.

"No problem." He winked.

"I also want to say thanks for not calling me up on stage." I giggled.

He laughed, "I wouldn't have done that, I know you don't like crowds."

I blushed a little. He took me home and dropped me off.

"I would stay but, I need to go home." Austin said.

"Oh it's fine...I had fun today." I said.

He smiled, "I'm glad." He opened his arms, gesturing for a hug. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back. I leaned my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

We pulled away front he hug together, "Bye Austin." I said.

"Good night Ally." He said throwing me a kiss. I caught it and threw one back. He caught my kiss and places it on his lips.

I waved as he drove away in his car. Now I was alone. I walked into my house and looked at the clock, 5:50! Oh no I'm going to be late.

I packed my overnight pack and headed over to Trish's. I arrived at exactly 6:06.

I knocked on the door. The door knob turned and Trish appeared, "Hey Ally." She greeted me.

"Hi Trish." Hi smiled.

"Come on in." Trish invited.

I stepped inside. I feel so unwelcome. Things have changed so much in the past few weeks. I used just be able to walk into Trish's house...but that didn't seem appropriate anymore.

Trish and I walked upstairs into her room and sat on the bed. I feel akward and kinda scared. I wish Austin was here.

"So...what do you wanna do first?" Trish finally spoke.

I shrugged.

"Manis? Pedis? Watch a movie?" She asked and looked at my face, "Talk about Austin..." She sighed.

My face lit up, "I just miss him so much already." I confessed.

Trish nodded, "I can tell."

I blushed a little, "Is it that obvious?"

She nodded again.

I sighed, "We don't have to talk about Austin. I have something more important to talk about." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Why you didn't want to be friends anymore." I said and looked at her.

She turned away from me, "I'm sorry Ally I just felt like you didn't want to be friends anymore. That you only wanted Austin in your life."

I scooted closer to her, "Trish don't ever think that. I will always need you. You will always be my best friend." I said with a smile.

She smiled back, "And you will always be mine."

We shared our bandaged friendship with a hug.

After a nice friendly hug, it was just like old times.

"So how is your relationship with Austin going?" She asked. Crossing her legs.

"Dallas is trying to ruin it..." I sighed.

She patted my back, "Oh I'll get rid of Dallas...don't worry about him." She assured.

This is what's so nice about Trish, shes always there for you.

"Thanks Trish. Now you see why I always need you." I said.

She smiled. I wanted to tell Trish more of the story but I didn't really feel like it. So we went straight to watching a movie.

It was a romantic comedy. It was at a romantic part and I thought this was a perfect time to ask Trish something I've been wondering for quite a while now.

"So, is there anyone you've got your eye on?" I asked with a little smirk.

Trish nearly choked on her popcorn, "Pssh no..." She choked out. Although she was clearly lying.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright Trish, who is it?"

She tensed up and closed her eyes, "Ally, I can't tell you..."

"Trish, of course you can. We're best friends." I reassured her.

She sighed, "Okay...but I don't think your going to like this...."

I waited for her to finish her sentence.

"Ally, I'm dating...Dallas."

My mouth dropped open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! So here's a surprise Saturday update! But don't worry I will still update tomorrow as well.

Oh I also wanted to say...that once I get into my updating schedule the chapters will be longer since I won't update as much.

So what do you think of Trish and Dallas?

What is Ally going to say!

Please comment and vote!

Emma(: