Ch. 10: Mind Blown

I starred at Trish. I was downright mind blown. How? How could Trish be dating Dallas? Is that why Dallas didn't seen to care when he saw Austin and I kiss?

"W-what?" I choked out.

"I'm dating Dallas." She repeated.

"Oh my gosh...seriously?" I asked bewildered.

She nodded.

I was kinda happy because now that Dallas and Trish were together maybe Dallas would leave Austin and I alone and Austin could keep his career and we could stay together.

"That's great." I smiled.

"Really, you think so? I thought you were going to flip out." Trish giggled.

"No, it really is. I'm happy for you Trish." I smiled.

"Thanks Ally. I was kinda nervous to tell you at first." Trish confessed.

"Trish, please don't worry. You can tell me anything." I said and hugged her.

Trish hugged me back. We both were smiling. Maybe my problems are starting to fade away after all.

-----------

I texted Trish wondering if she wanted to hang out later.

I liked Trish but I still wanted to be with Ally. Who knows maybe Ally will become jealous and want me back. If that's the case I can dump Trish and get Ally back. But that's not going to work.

I decided to give up on tearing Austin and Ally apart...for now anyways.

My phone vibrated with a text from Trish.

FROM: Trish your babyy

MESSAGE: Sure I'd love to hang out. Can't wait...xoxo. Trishi boo.

I smiled and placed my phone back in my pocket.

I decided to start getting ready for my date with Trish.

-----------

I sat on my bed waiting for Ally to text me. I missed her dearly. She was still with Trish and it would be rude if she spent all her time texting me instead of talking with her best friend.

An hour later I got a text from Ally.

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: OMG Trish is dating Dallas! And BTW I miss you.

I replied right away. I couldn't believe Trish and Dallas were dating but now Dallas would hopefully leave me and Ally in peace.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: Really? Maybe Dallas will leave us alone finally. And I miss you too, hang out later??

I got a reply right away.

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: Yes, how's 3:00?

I checked my schedule and I was free.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: That's perfect!

FROM: Ally

MESSAGE: Awesome! Can't wait to see you. But I g2g, love you *kiss, kiss*

I smiled. What a sweet message....but all of her messages are sweet.

TO: Ally

MESSAGE: Love you to babe, see you then. ;)