Ch. 22: The Way You Do

<~Ally's POV:

Austin was being so nice to me today. It's like he felt how sad I was about Trish. All day he had been doing things to help me feel better, and it worked.

Now because of a call from Dez. We are returning to the hospital to visit Trish. I was upset that Trish wasn't going to remember anything but now at least she won't remember her baby and her bad memories.

When we got to the hospital, Austin and I walked into Trish's room.

I sat down on the chair beside a sleeping Trish. Austin stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

We waited for her to wake up, finally she did.

"Trish." I say without much emotion. I wanted to see her reaction.

Trish rubbed her eyes with her hands, "Hello." She replies. She was acting like she kind of knew me, which was a good sign.

"Do you remember me?" I asked nervously, biting my bottom lip.

Trish shakes her head, "No but Dez told me all about you. Your Ally and your Austin." Trish says starring at Austin and I.

Austin and I exchange smiles and smile down on Trish.

"That's great, Trish." Austin says playing with my hair as he stood behind me.

Trish just smiled the whole time we chatted. I was glad to see her smile. She didn't seem to be in any pain.

Soon visiting hours were over and Austin I were forced to leave. We all said our goodbyes and left.

-----

"I bet you can't do this." Austin teases me as he does a backflip.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "Oh yeah." I smirk.

I position myself to do a back flip but I stop myself.

"Yeah I can't do that." I say.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I

"So do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Sure, what movie?"

I smiled, my eyes lighting up, "Lets watch Tangled!"

He shrugs, "Okay."

I smile and drag him to the couch. He sits down and opens his arms gesturing me to sit in his lap.

I smile and do so. He hugs me and showers me in kisses.

The movie begins and I make popcorn. This was my favorite movie and watching it with Austin...it's a dream come true. It's the perfect combination.

------

<~Austin's POV:

I woke up the next morning on Ally's couch. Ally was no where in sight. I hear rattling around in the kitchen.

I lazily roll off the couch and enter the kitchen.

"Good morning." Ally greets me.

"Morning, beautiful." I reply, giving her a quick morning kiss.

I was happy to see Ally in a better mood today, considering that her best friend was in the hospital.

Ally was making pancakes on a griddle and making eggs on the stove.

She smiled and me and kissed me. The kiss came out of know where to me, but I liked it.

It was a long kiss in fact a little too long because I smelt something burning.