Ch 2: Rage and Anger

<~Ally's POV:

I watched Dallas. I could see it in his face that I had took a hammer and smashed his heart.

I gulped, "I'm sorry, Dallas." I slowly began to walk away.

"Ally, wait.." Dallas called after me.

I turned around and Dallas threw his fist at my face. I screamed. He was trying to beat me!

"Help!" I cried as he pinned me to the wall.

Suddenly Dallas wailed in pain. I looked around and saw Austin. He was saving me from Dallas!

"Run Ally!" He said and punched Dallas in the face.

I began to cry. Why was Dallas doing this. First me and now one of the few people I care about.

I watched in horror as Dallas and Austin fought.

"Why are you doing this!" Austin growled at Dallas.

"Because I love Ally and she dumped me because of YOU!" He wailed and threw his fist at Austin hitting him in the nose.

Austin wiped his nose with his hand, he had a bad nose bleed. "Ally deserves someone better!" Austin argued.

G

I couldn't take it anymore, they were going to kill each other! I ran in between them, "STOP!" I screamed. Dallas threw one last punch and everything became silent...pitch black.

<~Austin's POV:

I watched as Ally fell to the ground from Dallas's punch.

"Ally!" I cried rushing towards her. She laid there lifeless.

I turned to glare at Dallas, "What have you done!" I cried, tears dripping down my face.

"I didn't mean to hurt her." Dallas argued.

"What kind of man hits a girl!" I frowned.

Dallas ignored me and crouched down beside Ally, "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I watched as Dallas left the room, leaving everything he used to have. He was a different Dallas now.

My attention went back to Ally. She was knocked out cold.

I shakily called 911. I told them the situation and where we were. They arrived shortly after.

They barged threw the doors of Sonic Boom and ran to Ally.

They loaded her into the ambulance.

"I'm going in the ambulance with her." I demanded.

"No, no your not. We need as much room as possible and you are not her mother or father." Said the medical man.

I frowned and watched as they took Ally away on the roller. Away from where I could protect her.

I drove quickly to the hospital, maybe a little to fast because I saw flashing lights. The cops were pulling me over.

This was the worst time! I needed to get to the hospital and be with Ally!

I pulled over and waited as the policeman walked over to my window.

"I have to get to the hospital! Someone very important to me is hurt!" I told them, maybe they'd let me off a little.

"You were going 70 mph on a 50 mph road." The officer said angrily, "But you did have a good reason, carry on but please remain at the speed limit."

"Thank you officer." I said and continued on my way.

I arrived at the hospital and asked to see Ally. I was directed to go to room 243 on the second floor. I found the room and walked in. Ally had already awoke from her blackout.