Ch. 6: News and Dallas

I walked down the stairs in Ally's house.

"Austin, I think you should come look at this." I heard Ally say. Worry was in her voice.

"What is it?" I asked as I came around the corner.

"Look." She said showing me the article.

I read the entire article. This wasn't good. This would probably make a dent in my career.

"This doesn't look good." I mumbled to Ally.

She shook her head.

"I thought for sure we were alone." I said, angry at whoever took that photo.

"So did I but paparazzi are pretty sneaky I guess." Ally pointed out.

I shook my head, this was unbelievable.

-----------

The next morning I walked into Sonic Boom for work.

Usually Trish would come in every morning with a new job uniform on, but not today.

Why did everything have to happen to me....?

I saw Austin walk in, "Hey Ally." He waved.

"Hi Austin." I replied.

"Ally, I was wondering if you'd like to go out to diner tonight?" He asked.

"Oh that sounds great. Except what if you get mobbed..." I explained.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that, but I don't want some stupid photograph to ruin our relationship." He replied.

"Okay Austin, it's a date." I smiled.

"So you two are dating now?" A familiar voice creeped up behind Austin.

He spun around, "Dallas?"

Dallas frowned at him. I became incredibly nervous...Dallas was bad news.

"I never said that you two could be together." Dallas grumbled.

Austin laughed, "Like your the boss of us."

Dallas glared at Austin, "I have the power to ruin your career."

"And what would that be?" Austin chuckled. He raised an eyebrow.

"I was the one who took that picture of you and Ally at the beach last night, and that's not even the worst part." Dallas laughed evilly.

"Dallas why are you doing this?" I said calmly from behind Austin.

"Because you broke my heart." Dallas said glaring at me, "And I want you back."

"And you really think she wants a guy that's trying to hurt her." Austin said, showing Dallas up.

"I have my ways." Dallas smirked.

"I won't let you hurt Ally." Austin spoke bravely.

That is so sweet of him.

Dallas decided to just get to the point, "If you and Ally don't break up, I can promise you that your career will be finished. So take your pick...Ally or your career."

Austin frowned. He sighed and ran away out of the store. Leaving me with the devil.

"See Ally...he left you." Dallas smirked.

I refused to believe it. Austin wouldn't do that. But where did he go? Why did he leave me here alone...with Dallas?

"Are you really going to let him give up his music for you?" Dallas asked.

A tear rolled down my face, "No..." I spoke softly.

Dallas was about to speak again but I ran away crying. I ran up the stairs to the practice room and locked the door.

I sat on my side of the piano bench as held my head in my hands and cried.

Where had Austin gone? I already miss him. But if he did leave me...I would have no one. I would have no friends or anyone to comfort me. Austin is all I've got.

------------

I couldn't take it anymore. Dallas was turning me weak so I left. It was probably one of the most hardest things I've ever done.

I loved my career, but I loved Ally more so there is no doubt I'm picking her.

I returned to Sonic Boom as someone new. I wasn't considering myself the rising popstar Austin Moon now I was just another guy with a beautiful girlfriend.

I didn't see Ally anywhere, I knew she had to be in the practice room.

I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door, "Ally?"

I heard crying and tried to open the door, locked. "Ally please open the door." I begged I needed to get in to comfort her.

"Ally, if you don't let me in I'll kick the door down." I said getting worried, had Dallas beaten her again?

I heard her cries getting closer and she opened the door.

I dashed in quick and wrapped her up in a hug, "Ally, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." I said closing my eyes tightly.

"Austin, Dallas is going to ruin your career if we don't break up." She sobbed into my shirt.

"No he won't Ally. And if he does I choose you. You are more important to me that my career will ever be!" I said hugging her tighter.

Ally looked up at me with her big brown eyes, "Would you really do that for me." She said, her tears going away slightly.

I nodded, "Anything for you." I smiled.

"I'm not sure I can let you do that Austin." Ally said.

"Then we will have to find out a way so I can keep my career and you." I said and kissed her cheek.

----------

I walked into Sonic Boom looking for Austin. He wasn't in the store so I decided to look in the practice room.

I went up stairs and opened the door a crack. I peeked through the crack and what I saw made me want to cry.

I was a sucker for romance. Austin and Ally were making out. It was cute but at the same time downright disgusting and weird.

As much as I wanted to interrupt and trade them I decided to leave them alone.

Besides our little gang has fallen apart enough in the last few day, I don't want to be the one who causes it to happen again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like this chapter was really short and kinda boring so if it was I'm sorry. Oh and just to let you know there is a drama coming up in one of these next chapters so stay tuned!

I also wanna note that this book is not even close to being over! I'm planning for it to have 25-60 chapters! So ya need know!

Comment and Vote please.(:

Thanks for reading.

~Emma