Ch. 27: Secret Plans

<~Dallas's POV:

I dial her number. Hoping that my plan had been successful.

"Hello?" She finally answers.

"Amy...-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"Dallas what the hell do you want! I'm busy." She shouts angrily.

"I just want to know if the plan worked." I say annoyed.

She sighed angrily, "No it failed."

"What! You failed me! What happened!" I demand to know.

"She has too much trust for him! I did my part but your expectations were wrong." She says truthfully.

I roll my eyes angrily. My genius plan was blowing up in my face.

"Amy...your a failure." I huff.

"Hey! Don't blame me! It's not my fault that their dead in love!" Any defends herself.

"But-"

"No! Don't try and blame this on me and just so we're clear I still want my reward for doing your dirty work!" She spat.

"You expect me to pay you when you failed!" I choke out angrily.

"Duh...I didn't fail. Your plan did." She explains.

She's right but I didn't want her to think that, "Amy your such a bitch." I mutter angrily into the phone.

She laughs, "So I've heard."

I roll my eyes and hang up the phone. How could my plan have failed! I collapsed on the couch in deep thought. This plan may have failed but my next plan won't. An idea popped into my head. Look out Ally. I'm coming for you.

--------

<~Amy's POV:

I can't believe that he's blaming me! I did my job and kissed Austin. It's his fault for expecting too much! Ally loves Austin way too much to think that he kissed me and then break up with him.

I mean even I knew that. Dallas is an idiot. Although he is my brother so I gotta love him.

I really think he should just give up on Ally and find someone new.

My thoughts are interrupted when Dez suddenly kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey beautiful." He whispers. Wrapping his arms around me.

I don't need to date him anymore. The only reason I did was for Dallas's stupid plan. But hey I was kinda falling for him.

"Hey." I whisper back. Kissing him this time on the lips.

He smiles and I return a smile.

"Who were you talking to?" He asks cluelessly.

"Just my friend." I lied. It probably was safe to tell him now that he and Austin were enemies but I wasn't going too.

"Cool." He smiles. I love how he's so clueless. He believes everything I say. It's great.

My phone vibrates with a text message.

I step away from Dez for a moment to read it.

FROM: Dallas

MESSAGE: Meet me at the house, I have a new plan ;)

I sigh. Really Dallas?

I glance at Dez, "My mom wants me home, so I'll see you tomorrow?" I say turning it into a question.

Dez smiles and nods, "Yeah. I'll call you." He adds with a wink.

I open the door and give him a quick hug before leaving to go and see my brother.