Ch. 20: Love and Pain

<~Dallas's POV:

Ally and I spent the whole afternoon together. I'm actually surprised. We were enemies but now we are friends.

I think that she may just now be realizing that Austin is gone. I hope that's the case.

She lifted her head up off my chest.

"Dallas?" She murmured softly.

I breathed in slowly, "Yes, cutie." I smiled.

"C-can you leave...I don't feel right about this." She says sheepishly.

I sigh. "I guess...but before I go, can I kiss you?" I asked. It was risky but worth it.

Ally glared at me, "If I did that, I'd be cheating." She explained.

"Ally? You and Austin broke up. Right?" I questioned.

"No-yes...I don't know." Ally sighed.

I gave her a friendly hug. I didn't like to see her sad.

"Well, how about that kiss?" I smirked.

She starred at me without any emotion. I got lost in her eyes but then I was slapped back into reality.

I rubbed my cheek which she had slapped, "Ow, what was that for?" I muttered.

"For everything you've done to me and now you expect a kiss!" Ally said angrily.

Wait are we still friends?

"I'm sorry Ally. I just love you so much and I missed you." I tried to explain. But Ally was raging with anger. She was in no mood for an excuse.

"Get out Dallas, I don't want to talk to you anymore!" Ally demanded pointing to the door.

I nervously got up and walked over to the door. I glanced back at her, pain and heartbreak filling my eyes. I twisted the knob and walked out.

I don't get what's up with Ally. One minute we're cuddling the next she's slapping me out the door.

Ally can be confusing and I still haven't quite figured her out, but someday I will.

--------

<~Ally's POV:

I sat on the couch, all alone. I don't know how many times I've pulled out my phone going to war with myself whether I should call Austin or not.

I just don't understand, why does he feel so guilty for hurting me. It hurts worse to know he's avoiding me just because he accidently punched me in the face, if only he realized that.

Finally I found the courage to call him. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello." He said. His voice made me feel happy again, his voice was the only voice that made me feel happy.

"Austin...can we talk?" I asked sweetly. I sat there nervously awaiting an answer.

"Ally...I get it okay. I miss you too but I just feel so guilty." He says.

"Please don't feel that way. I love you no matter what, please come over." I begged. I curled my hair with my finger and bit my lip. I really hope he says he'll come.

He sighed into the phone, "Fine." He said without any emotion.

I smiled to myself, "Okay. I'll see you soon then. Oh and Austin..." I say.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." I say as I smile.

He said nothing, "I'll see you in a bit, bye."

He hung up and so did I. He would be here soon. I glanced in the mirror at myself, I looked terrible. I had to look good to convince Austin to not feel guiltily anymore.

I hurried up to my room to quickly replace my makeup and put on something cute, yet casual.

I curled me hair also, for special touch. As for my outfit I settled for short shorts that showed my lower butt and a yellow tank top that was a v-neck. It was a pretty low tank top if I do say so myself.

I heard the doorbell ring. Yes! He's here. I ran quickly to the door and opened the door to reveal the love of my life.

I smile at him and jumped into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He caught me and hugged me tightly before carrying me inside.

It was just like old times...I mean like two days ago.

I noticed him starring at me. Meaning I made the right choice on what to wear.

"Austin...do you still love me?" I asked him.

He hesitated for a moment, it hurt a little.

"Yes, Ally. I will always love you. I just feel so guiltily for hurting you." He explains.

I smile, "Austin, it hurt me more when you left me because you felt so guiltily. I can't live without you." I say from my heart.

He smiles and hugs me, "Ally, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I just love you so much I was trying to protect you for myself. But now I see that it was kinda stupid because I can't live without you either."

I smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and kissed my nose. I think we are both gesturing to kiss each other.

"I love your kisses." Austin says as he begins trailing kisses down my neck.

-------

***Sexual Content begins here until you see more stars. Younger readers should take caution. Nothing too detailed***

-------

I moan and wrap my arms around him as he leaves little love bites on my neck.

He pulls away and kisses my lips. I kissed him back harshly.

I felt his tongue battling my lips to get inside I accepted. We explored each other as our lips moved in sync.

Austin stopped kissing me and pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I was really enjoying this.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

At first I was a little confused but then I realized. I was a little shocked. I didn't no for sure. All I knew was that I loved Austin. It was very sweet of him to ask.

I nod hesitantly. He smiles at me and carries me upstairs into my bedroom.

I knew this wasn't exactly right but it wasn't really wrong either. I just had to make sure my dad never finds out.

Austin laid me down on the bed and got on top of me. He smashed his lips onto mine and pulled off my shirt. I kissed him back. His hands crawled behind my back to unhook my bra.

He threw everything to the side. I took his shirt off as he cupped my breasts. I traced my hands up and down his abbs.

Soon we were both naked. I stopped him and pulled away giving him a look. He nodded and took out protection.

We went right back to kissing. This was scary for me afterall it would be my first time.

-------

***Sexual Content ends now***

-------

I woke up the next morning...naked next to Austin who was also naked.

Shit. Was I drunk or something?

He rolled over in his sleep. Was this a dream or did Austin and I really just do it together.

I think back to the night we promised each other that we'd be each others first time. We both had kept our promise, well I have anyway.

I climb out of bed and go to the bathroom. I glance at my phone which was beeping. I must have a new message.

I went over and read the text.

FROM: Trish
MESSAGE: Hey Ally, I'm sorry I kicked you out of my house that one day...I still and always will think of you as my best friend. I'm just really stressed. Anyways I was wondering if you want to have a girls day?

I smiled. Trish and I hadn't hung out in awhile. I really miss her.

TO: Trish
MESSAGE: Sure sounds fun I'll meet you at the mall today at noon!

I sent the text when I felt hands grab my waist.

"Morning beautiful." Austin cooed in my ear as he leaned down. He was so tall and I was so short.

I smiled to myself, "Good morning, bed head." I giggle. His hair was always such a mess in the morning.

He frowned at me and wrapped his arms around me for a hug.

I heard a noise downstairs. My dad was home! I turned to Austin. "My dads home." I mumble, chewing at the end of my hair.

He sighs and pulls a strand of hair behind my ear, "I'm not afraid of your dad." He says softly.

"I am." I mumble.

He wraps me in a hug and kisses my forehead. It was quiet...too quiet. Did my dad leave?

"I'm gonna go see if my dad is still here." I say to Austin. He responds with a nod.

I get off his lap and quietly sneak out of my room and down the stairs.

"Dad? Are you here?" I say.

There was no reply. He had left.

"Austin! He left." I announce.

Austin appeared beside me not long after I told him.

"That's good, but he will probably be back soon." Austin added.

I nodded.

"Maybe I should go." He suggested.

"No!" I say wrapping my arms around his waist. I didn't want him to leave.

He chuckled and ran a hand through my hair.

We both went and sat down on the couch to watch TV. It was almost noon so I would be meeting Trish at the mall soon, but for now I could stay with Austin. I sat in Austin's lap and he had his arms wrapped around my belly.

Man I loved this boy. I just wish my dad did too.

-------

<~Dez's POV:

I was driving home after looking for Austin. I thought I would fin him at Sonic Boom but I guess not.

I hear sirens. I glance in my mirror an sure enough there were police cars and ambulances coming up behind me.

I pulled to the side as they sped past. There must have been an accident and judging by how many ambulances and police cars went speeding by, it was a bad one.

Out of curiosity I followed them. Besides I had nothing better to do.

About two miles down the road I saw it. It had been a collision of four cars. It was a horrible sight.

I saw people being brought into ambulances in stretchers one was only a child.

My heart sank. I watch and what I see is the unthinkable.

Trish being carried into an ambulance, lifeless.

Oh no...not Trish.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. I actually had some spare time on my vacation so surprise!

Please comment and vote! What do you think will happen to Trish and her baby?

Thanks(; Emma