Ch. 11: Trish Trouble

~Sonic Boom~

I stood by the cash register, helping customers. Most people didn't really enjoy work but I really enjoyed working here.

Trish walked into Sonic Boom. "Last night what amazing! I don't know how you could ever let Dallas go!" Trish exclaimed with a big smile.

"That's nice." I laughed, "So what made it so great?"

A smiled appeared on her lips, "We totally made out."

I clapped, "Good for you." I felt like I said it sarcastically.

"So how was your date with Austin?" She asked with a smirk.

"Good." I smiled. I didn't really wanna tell her about Austin and I making out. I don't know why, but I felt weird about it. I didn't feel that close to Trish yet.

She smiled like she knew something I didn't know.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

"Ally, I know." She says.

What she knows! Did she like read my mind! "Know what?" I laughed nervously, playing dumb.

"That you and Austin made out."

How? Did Austin tell her? "How'd you know?" I asked.

"Because I saw you...so did Dallas." She explained.

What Dallas saw too! This may not turn out great, "Oh...yeahh." I say in a nervous tone.

Trish sat down next to me, "Ally, did you not want me to know?" She asked kindly.

I sighed, "Not really..." I admitted.

"Why not? I thought we were friends again." Trish said.

"We are friends, but I don't feel close enough yet that I can tell you stuff like that." I told her the truth.

Trish looked hurt. "Oh.."

"I'm sorry Trish, but I promise I really want to stay friends and I'll trust you next time!" Gosh I was terrible at explaining stuff.

"It's okay Ally. I forgive you just because I kinda felt the same way. There's something I didn't tell you either..." She said looking down.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"I-I..." Trish ran away from me without another word.

"Trish wait!" I said running after her. What's her problem?

She ran into the crowds of people walking through the mall and I lost her.

"Trish...wait." I almost whispered.

Now I was kinda worried. What was that much of a secret that Trish couldn't tell me. I mean I told her what I didn't want to say.

I sighed and walked back to Sonic Boom.

"Ally!" I heard my name being called by my favorite voice.

"Austin." I said and turned around to hug my boyfriend.

"Where were you? I was just here and you weren't anywhere." He said hugging me back.

"Trish..." I simply stated.

"What about her?" He asked.

"She ran away from me."

"Why?" He asked. His eyes full of curiosity.

"I don't know. She was about to tell me something and she just ran away." I explained.

"Oh...weird." He said, also a little confused.