Ch. 5: It Happens

<~Austin's POV:

Ally has been crying for hours. She just can't get it through her head that she and Trish are no longer friends.

My shirt is wet from her tears.

"Ally, please stop crying." I said trying to get her to look at me.

She turned the other way and continued to cry.

"Ally, please. Hey how about we do something fun." I suggested.

"Austin I don't really feel like it right now." Ally sobbed.

"Come on Ally, you have to stop crying." I told her.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her onto her feet.

"Austin, I can't I'm a mess." She whined.

"Not to me, you're always beautiful." I said and kissed her cheek.

She pulled away. "Austin, maybe you should go." Ally sniffed.

"Ally I know you don't mean that. Because I'll leave and you will just want me to come back."

She sighed, "Your probably right." She giggled a little bit.

"Was that a little giggle I heard?" I asked with a bright smile.

She turned away from me, "No." She mumbled.

I tickled her feet and she giggled again. Her tears began to disappear and were replaced with laughter.

I stopped tickling her. She was breathing heavy from all the laughing.

"So, you wanted to go somewhere." She reminded me.

I laughed, "Yup." I said popping the p.

"Then get out." She joked an began laughing.

I rolled my eyes and picked her up bridal style, "Not without you." I said and kissed her cheek.

She laughed and smiled brightly at me. Even though we still weren't dating I feel like we are. I will ask Ally to be my girlfriend...tonight.

I carried Ally to the car and got in myself, "So where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"How about to the beach! I love the beach and we can watch the sunset together." Ally suggested.

"Okay." I said and drove to the beach.

We had a couple hours until sunset so we could do some other stuff too.

When we arrived there happened to be a dance there.

"Ally, would you dance with me?" I asked politely. Giving her my hand as a gesture.

She giggled, "Of course, Austin Moon."

I took her hand and we walked to where everyone was dancing. As if it were meant to be a slow song began playing as soon as we got there. Ally wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her waist. We swayed to the rythm of the music.

I pulled Ally close and sang along in her ear. I felt her hands go up my shirt feeling my abbs but I didn't care.

"Austin, the sunset is going to start soon." Ally reminded me.

I really didn't want this moment to end but Ally wanted to see the sunset, so I do too.

She took my hand and dragged me to the shore so we would have a good view.

She laid out a blanket for the two of us to lay on.

I sat down first and patted a place for her to sit next to me. She gladly came and snuggled up close to me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me. Now would be the perfect time to ask her if she wanted to go out, but I felt like it just wasn't special enough.